Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet PC Screen Resolution Problems... - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

i forgot to say i run windows 7......did already the update for virtual dj 5 djc editio(wich by the way i could not find on the website)....

Posté Sat 27 Mar 10 @ 3:04 pm
gknownHome userMember since 2010
i have a 42 inch monitor n my virtual dj is not opening up it is tell me that the skin i am trying to use have a higher reslution than my screen

Posté Tue 28 Jun 11 @ 6:49 pm
Check your screen resolution in the Windows display control panel.

VirtualDJ's default skin requires a minimum resolution of 1024x768 - If you are using a 42 inch screen, you should normally have a much higher resolution than this set (Check the screen's manual for details of its correct native resolution.)

If you have accidentally chosen a skin size that is too big, then simply reinstall the software to revert back to the default 1024x768.

Posté Wed 29 Jun 11 @ 6:13 am
my screen resolution seems to be to small for the 4 deck skin i was using. But when I tried to reinstall it tells me my screen resolution is to small not even giving me a chance to change it to the default. I also forgot to tell you that i have a Dell Inspiron mini laptop so i dont know if is a factor as well.

Can Please Give Me Some Advice Pn What To Do ?i also forgot to tell you that i have a Dell Inspiron mini laptop so i dont know if is a factor as well.

Posté Thu 31 May 12 @ 3:43 pm
i also forgot to tell you that i have a Dell Inspiron mini laptop so i dont know if is a factor as well.

Posté Thu 31 May 12 @ 3:48 pm

Posté Fri 01 Jun 12 @ 7:33 am
bajaone2ControlleristMember since 2013
When I loaded Virtual DJ into my new HP desktop computer operating with windows7, the sizing of vdj is much too large. How do I make it smaller to fit the screen. My resolution is set to the highest setting. No matter what I do I can't make it fit. To end the vdj program I have to use the Task Manager. All my other screen applications appear to be the correct size.

Posté Thu 18 Apr 13 @ 11:21 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)