Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Need some help with a touchscreen skin

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey guys,

First i gotta say 2 things:

1. I am dutch so my english is nog that great :)
2. I do NOT own a legal copy of VDJ.

So if u you got a problem with any of the above then stop reading here :)

Lets get to my problem now...

I always have the idea of VDJ with some touch interface and finally i have some touchscreens. 2x 12" and 1x 15". So my idea is get rid of that stupid mouse and keyboard and do everything with touch :) I have already done some work and the basic idea is 2 decks (duh) and 1 mixer. The 12" screens are gonna be decks and the 15" is gonna be the mixer. And maybe later another 15" for the music picking in the VDJ browser.

For now i got those 3 screens working in VDJ but i need some help with the skinning. I want 2x a Pioneer 1000 skin for the decks and some good Pioneer mixer for that 15" screen. But i need some help with :)

Here is a demo movie of the screens (dont mention that 17" tft on top of my pc because thats just a test screen so i can look if the skinning works on the 3 screens)

The movie: http://pics.felosity.nl/touchdj.wmv

The BMP: http://pics.felosity.nl/touchdj.bmp

The XML file: http://pics.felosity.nl/touchdj.xml

So if u are good at skinning and coding it would be great if u help me with some of this. If there are any other questions do ask them :)

peace,

Wisheh

Posté Thu 11 Dec 08 @ 6:00 pm
HELL YEAH i had an IDEA like that but never had those touch screen..listen i can help with the skin but in the way that i can put your name on the deired skinu know like customize it a litle bit..cuz i am new at this too so i am still experimenting...and BTW..FEDDE LE GRAND RULEZ!!

Posté Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 7:30 am
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004

Posté Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 8:02 am

Posté Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 10:24 am
well thi is not bad bad i like to touch my butons and feel all the humps hehehe..any ay the softweaar looks like a modifed skin of virtual dj even the vaweform looks like the vdj and the song position looks like the vdj 3.0 m thinking its good but probably expensive so...its less expensive to buy VDJ.and i think beter.

Posté Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 7:52 am
wishehHome userMember since 2008

Posté Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 11:09 am
If you are looking for help and support, you should do the same, and support the software you use, by getting a legal version.
I doubt anyone will help you, if you arent showing your support by doing so.

VDJ legal licence is an investment that give you free upgrades, full access and more.

Hope to see you as a full member of the community ;)

Posté Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 11:19 am
Offcourse I will buy VDJ if this project is finished and working fine. But whats the use of buying software when you don't use it? I only use the software for this purpose and thats for this kind of mod.

Posté Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 12:01 pm
Good to hear. A lot of user got a different impression when you posted promotions about illegal warez versions.

Good to see you back, with better intentions and mind :)

Posté Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 12:10 pm
look i dont know bu i think a lot of u used VDJ as the ilegal version than u bought the original..i too am going to buy an original when i get my timme coded vynils until then..X-ponent rulez..

Posté Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 12:31 pm

Hope to see you as a full member too soon

Posté Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 12:40 pm
yeah mee too

Posté Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 12:43 pm
Hi,

As you aren't using a legal copy of VirtualDJ, you won't get much help in making a skin for VirtualDJ.

anyway, this could help:
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/67707/Virtual_DJ_Skins/How_To_Skin_Virtual_DJ_And_How_To_Resize_VDJ_Skins.html

And please remember that non legit versions of VirtualDJ aren't as stable as the legit version. And when buying VirtualDJ, you will have access to all plugins (skins, effects, video effects, tools), support from the team, and free updates.

JeremK,

Can I have a copy of your tool? It will help me alot and I can test it some more for you :)

Posté Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 2:35 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
This tool is only available for registered users in this forum.

Posté Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 2:45 pm
What kind of account do I need to get the tool?

Posté Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 8:36 pm
You need to purchase VDJ Pro.

Posté Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 8:50 pm
That's nog gonna hapen before this project is finished and working proberly.

And I also think the support on this forum is a litte bit crappy. People only get support if they but a piece of software of $250,- ? If I own a Numark controller or somekind of controller then I want support to. And why don't help people with a qustion when they are in the testing stage of VDJ with a cracked version. If people know the support is good then they will but the software quicker then they know there is almost no support like here.

Posté Sun 14 Dec 08 @ 5:55 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi wisheh, eventually u will still need to have pro version in order to access to plugins, skin, tools etc and also stability of the software;)

Of course we support trial user when they facing problem. This forum is full of helpful people and we support one another;)

If u like the software, pls support its development by purchasing it. Hope to see u soon as a pro user.

Regards;)

Posté Sun 14 Dec 08 @ 6:01 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
wisheh wrote :
That's nog gonna hapen before this project is finished and working proberly.

And I also think the support on this forum is a litte bit crappy. People only get support if they but a piece of software of $250,- ? If I own a Numark controller or somekind of controller then I want support to. And why don't help people with a qustion when they are in the testing stage of VDJ with a cracked version. If people know the support is good then they will but the software quicker then they know there is almost no support like here.

The only crappy thing is people actually demanding support for an illegal version.
And your argument about the hardware support is pretty weak - you have the
controller from the company, you have the right to support. Same goes for software.

Also the company defined it's own policy on community-made intellectual property,
which you can either respect and get supprot for it, or not and help yourself.

Good luck with the project.

Posté Sun 14 Dec 08 @ 7:20 am

Hope to see you as a full member too soon

Posté Fri 19 Dec 08 @ 2:33 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)