Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet ** Record Error** Can't Open MP3 Encoder - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Nick321Home userMember since 2009
I try to record a mix, and it says that when i press Start recording.

Ive tried fiddling with everything in Config but it didnt do anything, when i set it to WAV format it works but the file is large and very annoying.

anyone else got this problem?

Im using windows xp service pack 3 btw.

Posté Tue 03 Mar 09 @ 2:13 am
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Posté Tue 03 Mar 09 @ 8:45 am
sasjadrHome userMember since 2011
Hi,
Same problem here.
where can i find the folder to put the encoder in?
i'm using mac os X snow leopard.

thanks.

Posté Wed 20 Apr 11 @ 9:59 am
sas je moet hem bij C:\Users\JOUWN NAAM\Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins neer plakken

Posté Fri 15 Jul 11 @ 11:58 am

Posté Fri 15 Jul 11 @ 5:25 pm
1. go to record
2. config...
3. in encoder: go to the folder where virtual dj is, then plugins, then lame_enc.dll, then save
4. enjoy your recording

Posté Fri 01 Jun 12 @ 6:53 pm
tried all that still no joy

Posté Thu 13 Sep 12 @ 6:33 pm

Posté Fri 14 Sep 12 @ 5:37 am
1. go to record
2. config...
3. in encoder: go to the folder where virtual dj is, then plugins, then lame_enc.dll, then save
4. enjoy your recording

THANKSSSSSSSS!!! :) THIS IS HOW IT WORKS EVERYONE!!!

Posté Wed 27 Nov 13 @ 12:32 pm
I have the same problem at the moment when I try to convert to MP3 the message is: *** RECORD ERROR *** Can´t open MP3 Encoder, please help with the solution for it.

Sicnerely

Posté Wed 26 Feb 14 @ 9:59 am

Posté Wed 26 Feb 14 @ 10:18 am
Jaz1987PRO InfinityMember since 2011
spicytwizzlers wrote :
1. go to record
2. config...
4. enjoy your recording

THANKSSSSSSSS!!! :) THIS IS HOW IT WORKS EVERYONE!!!

This is how it Works!! thanks M<A <N :)

Posté Sat 07 Jun 14 @ 8:56 am
Hey all
I followed the instructions on the install of the lame it shows up but when I start to record that little white box and its warning is still showing up. I hit the ok and play the track cue up the next track hit play and the box shows up again and stops the recording using windows 8.1 Any ideas? thanks

Posté Sun 08 Jun 14 @ 6:26 pm
I spoke with buonzo said he doesn't support VDj. any other resources. I would like to at least record some of my mixes from the content unlimited subscription.
This is a great program guys but ya gotta have fire to cook a steak, unless of course ya a cannibal. I will buy the program.

Posté Sun 08 Jun 14 @ 11:32 pm
parkerAnt wrote :
I would like to at least record some of my mixes from the content unlimited subscription.

Not possible.

You can't record from the Content Unlimited library. This is because it's DRM protected to prevent copying.

Copying is prevented because they are rented tracks - i.e. they don't belong to you.

Posté Mon 09 Jun 14 @ 4:43 am
Thank you, that makes a lot of sense. Would you recommend working with a Dj record pool on a promotional basis? or are there other options?

Posté Mon 09 Jun 14 @ 3:31 pm
You're in the wrong forum area, frankly.

What you're asking is not related to tech support or MP3 encoding. Best search for the (many) existing threads on DJ pools.

Posté Mon 09 Jun 14 @ 3:54 pm
Thank you for your support and information, should I have any questions about mp3 encoding I'll know where to get the answers....Cheers

Posté Mon 09 Jun 14 @ 4:13 pm
every time i want to record a sound **record error** can't open untitled.cue. pops out and it dosnt let me record. does anyone know how to fix this without downloading stuff??

Posté Mon 22 Dec 14 @ 5:32 pm
i have the same problem im using my acer aspire 6935G and it pissing me off becasue i am making some decent tunes but it wont let me recored them and i dont know what to do any more

[moderated : bad language]

Posté Sun 28 Aug 16 @ 9:49 pm
91%