Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet C++ Runtime Error

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Besides having the interface freeze at my gig last night, half way through the gig I had Windows throw up an error message declaring that there was a "C++ Runtime Error". The music and video continued but the VCI-100 wouldn't work.

Put on a backup CD and clicked on the error, which took about 3 minutes collecting information about the error before shutting down VDJ. After restarting VDJ everything was OK for the rest of the gig (except my nerves!!!).

Anyone come across this type of error before???

Posté Mon 09 Mar 09 @ 6:00 am
Hello. I had the same or similar error pop up on me too. I was using the timecode cd's and had the Numark Total Control hooked up for effects operation and file browsing. I was using the Total Control to browse the files when the error popped up. Like your situation the music kept playing but the program was frozen so I shut VDJ down and restarted the program and all was well for the rest of the night. Otherwise it's been rock solid!

Posté Mon 06 Apr 09 @ 7:35 pm
djsykicHome userMember since 2009
this happens to me sometimes and its super annoying is there anyway to prevent this from happening or at least a way to get rid of the error w/out stopin vdj?

Posté Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 7:25 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)