Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 67

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Posté Sat 26 Nov 11 @ 1:05 pm
DjCali wrote :
I hear from guitar center rep that the Numark V7 are being discontinued I want to get some so the question i have is:

can they be use with VDJ?

What are the pros and cons?

thanks in advance for your help...

Hey;
Heard the same thing from Guitar Center. I'm not sure whether Numark is discontinuing or GC is not carrying, they couldn't answer. I have a V7 running on VDJ 7.0.5 and am having some slight problems, but nothing I cant live through. I love the unit, but as with anything else, I keep something handy (Technics SL-DZ1200) on a third channel for WHEN computer crashes. I would do this regardless of stability, and find VDJ as if not more stable than anything I've used (name it). Been DJing since 1973 - no, not with VDJ ;oD.

Posté Sat 26 Nov 11 @ 6:37 pm
DJSk0tt wrote :
I have been using my VV Setup in the past fine, Its been a few weeks since i last did anything. Nothing has changed in mysetup.
VV will not get any Signal from the timecode records. I flip over the pass thru and i hear the timecode audio fine. I put a regular record and it plays perfectly fine, Ive checked my needles cleaned any dust that built up. I've uninstalled reinstalled VV, tried all my usb ports. All give me 0% signal on both deck 1 and 2.

I've done the basic ts checked cables, unplugged replugged ect. I'm at a loss.

Any ideas?

I had the same problem with VV and after much checking, it was the VV box that went bad (Channel one wouldn't work - can't use channel two as the "One Controller" mode). Numark does not sell it separately, unless they have since begun to do so. I got a Native Instruments Audio 8. Its a tank. I eventually updated to Pro Full, but VV was working fine with the Audio 8. Good luck.

Posté Sat 26 Nov 11 @ 6:52 pm
so whats the deal with the N4? anybody have it yet?

Posté Mon 28 Nov 11 @ 9:18 am
Have dj2go...works fine with le software. Had pro software all along...jog wheels erratic in pro, can't configure jog wheels to BROWSE in pro...just seems incompatible with pro...what's going on?

Posté Mon 28 Nov 11 @ 11:00 pm

Posté Tue 29 Nov 11 @ 6:22 am
DjCaliPRO InfinityMember since 2006
DJReuben wrote :
DjCali wrote :
I hear from guitar center rep that the Numark V7 are being discontinued I want to get some so the question i have is:

can they be use with VDJ?

What are the pros and cons?

thanks in advance for your help...

Hey;
Heard the same thing from Guitar Center. I'm not sure whether Numark is discontinuing or GC is not carrying, they couldn't answer. I have a V7 running on VDJ 7.0.5 and am having some slight problems, but nothing I cant live through. I love the unit, but as with anything else, I keep something handy (Technics SL-DZ1200) on a third channel for WHEN computer crashes. I would do this regardless of stability, and find VDJ as if not more stable than anything I've used (name it). Been DJing since 1973 - no, not with VDJ ;oD.

Thanks for the info I got the numark 900 just waiting for support not sure if it's supported but I'm going to just after I post this...

Posté Tue 29 Nov 11 @ 9:15 am

Posté Tue 29 Nov 11 @ 9:48 am
AniminePRO InfinityMember since 2010
cstoll wrote :
When you are in a 4 deck configuration - sync will only synchronize to the deck that is selected as the Master deck. If the Master Deck is deck 1 when you press Sync on Deck 1 it will not sync with anything else. You can change the Layer_A and Layer_B buttons so that the last layer button you selected becomes the Master Deck - or - click on the word Master on the skin above the Sync buttons.

How about in a 2 deck config in version 7.0.5 ? We sometimes have it happen that left deck stop sync-ing after a while. Another issue we ran into with the NS6, is if you disable the crossfader in the config options, after restarting vdj it jumps back to "user". Is there any way to keep it disabled ??

Posté Thu 01 Dec 11 @ 12:15 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Don't know why you would disable the crossfader for an all in one unit. But, you can always just remove the crossfader mapping and that will stop it.

As to the sync not working properly in a 2 deck environment - I have never seen this happen. Not saying you are not experiencing it, just that I have not seen that problem. Unfortunately, I personally do not use 'sync' - guess I am just two old-school. But if I get a chance, I will play around with it and see if I can recreate what you are describing.

Posté Thu 01 Dec 11 @ 12:52 pm
oj_broLE userMember since 2011
Just got the mixtrack pro and both jog wheels are not backspining. Need up help do i return it you can it be fix?

Posté Wed 07 Dec 11 @ 8:31 pm
Support staff wrote :
DjCali wrote :
Thanks for the info I got the numark 900 just waiting for support not sure if it's supported

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/13842/NDX-900.html

having some problems... (only 1 ndx900)
connection: (usb 900 to usb cpu) and (rca 900 to ext. mixer)

Win. 7 vdj 7.05b

* I select source on the controller (usb-master) it says no device...

* I select source on the controller (usb-midi) its ok...

* I try to select a song it does not load...

* I load it manually then hit the play button on the 900 the time moves(on 900) but the song in VDJ does not... (i dont have a cd in slot but it play fine with a cd)

* The song will play from the keyboard control... i get sound (rca usb connection out from 900 to ext. mixer) but the 900 is not sync up with vdj no control at all...

* I can browse in vdj with the track knob on the 900 but thats it...

thanks in adavance!!!

Posté Thu 08 Dec 11 @ 12:18 pm
DjCali wrote :
Support staff wrote :
DjCali wrote :
Thanks for the info I got the numark 900 just waiting for support not sure if it's supported

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/13842/NDX-900.html

having some problems... (only 1 ndx900)
connection: (usb 900 to usb cpu) and (rca 900 to ext. mixer)

Win. 7 vdj 7.05b

* I select source on the controller (usb-master) it says no device...

* I select source on the controller (usb-midi) its ok...

* I try to select a song it does not load...

* I load it manually then hit the play button on the 900 the time moves(on 900) but the song in VDJ does not... (i dont have a cd in slot but it play fine with a cd)

* The song will play from the keyboard control... i get sound (rca usb connection out from 900 to ext. mixer) but the 900 is not sync up with vdj no control at all...

* I can browse in vdj with the track knob on the 900 but thats it...

thanks in adavance!!!

fix it!!!

but theres a lag in the scratching mode... any help?

thanks...

Posté Thu 08 Dec 11 @ 1:58 pm
Installation Problems
I have a Numark Mixdeck along with VDJ 7
For some reason, my laptop (I have a vaio) isnt reading my Mixdeck - I tried reinstalling the drivers for my Mixdeck
and all I get is an error message - Any thing I can do to fix that?

Posté Sat 10 Dec 11 @ 10:50 am
massdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Any news on native support for the NDX900? It's been quite awhile.

Posté Mon 12 Dec 11 @ 12:12 pm
Hello?
Im using my Mixdeck, VDJ7 with a Sony Vaio - I dont know whats going on - My laptop isnt picking up my Mixdeck for some reason - Ive reinstalled the drivers, which was a task on its own, but it fixed the problem for a short period of time - It seems like when I start VDJ before turning on my Mixdeck, I get a soundcard error message, then it doesnt want to work anymore - I doubt thats the problem, but is there any way to fix that? - Please, if someone could help with me this, Id really appreciate it. - Thank you

Posté Fri 16 Dec 11 @ 8:51 pm
oj_broLE userMember since 2011
why cant i hear the backspain on my mixtreak pro?? do i Smart scratch enabled if how do i do that or do i disabled it how do i do that too need help

Posté Sat 17 Dec 11 @ 4:47 pm

Posté Sun 18 Dec 11 @ 3:32 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
massdjs wrote :
Any news on native support for the NDX900? It's been quite awhile.

I understand its already baked in.

Posté Mon 19 Dec 11 @ 1:43 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
myluckysocks wrote :
Installation Problems
I have a Numark Mixdeck along with VDJ 7
For some reason, my laptop (I have a vaio) isnt reading my Mixdeck - I tried reinstalling the drivers for my Mixdeck
and all I get is an error message - Any thing I can do to fix that?

Can you make a topic here http://community.numark.com

Posté Mon 19 Dec 11 @ 1:44 pm
80%