Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 83

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

You want a loop (played in the VDJ sampler) to sync with a track that's playing on a deck?

Yes that's possible (as long as the sample was recorded from a deck in the first place, so has a CBG).

When you have the sample in loop mode, simply click on the sampler options button and you'll find BeatLock and Sync options.

Posté Sat 08 Feb 14 @ 6:49 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
sampler_loop 50% and sampler loop 200% should do the job if assigned to a couple of controller's buttons.
If you have an endless encoder available, you could try ..
param_greater 0 ? sampler loop 200% : sampler loop 50%

Posté Mon 10 Feb 14 @ 9:34 am
in vdj 7 i was able to hook everything u fine with no problems, with vdj 8 it seems like I'm missing something all together. here is all that I'm working with:

Toshiba windows 8 laptop
idj 3
Yamaha external mixer

with 7 i was able to run the idj3 into the external mixer which ran my mic and powered speakers. my headphones were plugged into the controller. Any help would be much appreciated.

Posté Sat 12 Jul 14 @ 7:58 pm
maui doHome userMember since 2013
Will Numark's Dj i/o interface work with vdj8

Posté Sat 12 Jul 14 @ 8:57 pm
It depends more on your operating system than VDJ.

Any audio interface that your OS recognises (or that has a driver for that OS) should work with VDJ.

Posté Sun 13 Jul 14 @ 6:31 am
I am not tech savvy at all especially when it comes to code!!

I have been trying to assign fx to the fx buttons in VDJ 7 but i am awful at coding and just seem to be getting in a right pickle and having to reinstall the mapper time and time again!!

please can someone help me....

I want to assign FX1 as flanger, FX2 as phaser and FX3 as wah wah....

below is the code in my mapper.... can anybody tell me what to change them to???

<map value="FX1_SEL" action="var &quot;shift&quot; ? effect 1 select : param_multiply 1% &amp; effect slider 1" />

<map value="FX2_SEL" action="var &quot;shift&quot; ? effect 2 select : param_multiply 1% &amp; effect slider 2" />

<map value="FX3_SEL" action="var &quot;shift&quot; ? effect 3 select : param_multiply 1% &amp; effect slider 3" />

and:

<map value="FX1" action="var &quot;shift&quot; ? loop 1 : effect 1 active" />
<map value="FX2" action="var &quot;shift&quot; ? loop 2 : effect 2 active" />
<map value="FX3" action="var &quot;shift&quot; ? loop 4 : effect 3 active" />

also do i need to change the following to be the same:

<map value="FX1" action="var &quot;shift&quot; ? loop 1 : effect 1 active" />
<map value="FX2" action="var &quot;shift&quot; ? loop 2 : effect 2 active" />
<map value="FX3" action="var &quot;shift&quot; ? loop 4 : effect 3 active" />

<map value="LED_FX1" action="var &quot;shift&quot; ? loop 1 : effect 1 active" />
<map value="LED_FX2" action="var &quot;shift&quot; ? loop 2 : effect 2 active" />
<map value="LED_FX3" action="var &quot;shift&quot; ? loop 4 : effect 3 active" />

if you can include the exact code so I can copy and paste that would be fantastic.

MANY THANKS!!!!!!!

Posté Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 6:47 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
maui do wrote :
Will Numark's Dj i/o interface work with vdj8

Yes but the home version has some limitations on this potentially.
You can preview with your headphones but not use external mixer mode.

Posté Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 6:49 am
hello everybody! i have a dell 1545 2.8 cpu 8 gigs RAM , 64operating system,1tb. harddrive... Ns7ii(the beast) ! and VDJ8... outstanding program.... well i been play with it for about 4 months and on the loops mode the lights were all pink and when i pushed a button the light would turn green saying that there was a loop engaged... it was like so smart of a feature.. numark says that it was in sample mode cause the lights were pink ..any way the other day i was playing and when i pushed the loop button the mode was completely diffent... the light were a light blue... I looked on line and it explained the loops ...so i was wondering if any body can shed some light on what mode i was in? was this a mode of VDJ8? i sure would like to get this mode back cause it was so cool... in the meamtime i will still mess around with the beast and experiment with all it has to offer... VDJ8 BAD TO THE BONE! ROCK ON VDJ COMMUNITY....

Posté Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 2:29 pm
I have been totally customizing my Numark MIxtrack II lately and reprogramming lots of the buttons and knobs to things i will use more often. I was wondering if anyone could figure out what controls the LED that lights up the red ring around the platters. I wanted them to flash to the beat ( i have a good idea of how to code that) but i cant find the script name for them so if anyone could tell me that would be great.

Posté Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 4:07 pm
dj yifraControlleristMember since 2015
virtual dj pro is not recognizing my numark mixtrack 2 (not pro) how do I fix this?
Thanks a mil!!

Posté Tue 27 Jan 15 @ 2:11 pm
Hi,
I have a numark mixtrack pro, unfortunately theres no filter knob, i was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way i could map my controller in a way so when i press a button it would change the treble knob into the filter, and then i could press the same button and the knob would go back to the treble.

Posté Wed 27 May 15 @ 7:31 pm
hi I have a numark 4track it all works ok but for deck b layer button it does not light up you can load tracks ok but the jog wheel on the software does not go round
you can switch between tracks on the layer button b-d but the software is not doing anything thanks

Posté Sat 25 Jul 15 @ 12:56 pm
Hey guys! I hate to be a burden, but I'm looking to buy a decent board, what do you recommend? For the most part I deal with audio engineering, but I've dj'd a few company parties and weddings. Looking to expand. Board must be compatible with virtual dj downloads! Thanks in advance! -Brit

Posté Tue 15 Sep 15 @ 6:19 pm
What do you mean by "board"? I assume you're not talking about sheets of ply. :-)

And it has to be "compatible with VDJ downloads" - downloads of what?

Are you looking for a mixing desk, a DJ controller or something else?

Posté Tue 15 Sep 15 @ 6:43 pm
Sup everyone,

Got a major issue and not sure where to turn to. I have a Numark Mixdeck and having issues with it connecting to the VDJ 8 software. One side will connect every time, but the right side of the board shows that it is "Connecting". Anyone have any suggestions? Laptop is a Windows 7 Pro, Intel i7 chip with 8GB memory.

Posté Thu 24 Sep 15 @ 5:25 pm
I would try to change the USB cable and/or the USB port, and maybe re-install the drivers (in case you are on Windows)

Posté Sat 26 Sep 15 @ 7:16 pm
Im having issues with my cue mix knob on my Numark Mixtrack Pro. It wont switch between PGM and CUE. Whichever deck is highlighted as CUE plays primarily through the headphones and when I turn the knob I cant hear the other track playing. I cannot use the knob to switch between what is playing and what I need to cue in. This happened at a gig and i cant seem to figure this problem out, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posté Fri 13 Nov 15 @ 7:58 pm
Replied to your other topic. Please dont cross-post.

Posté Fri 20 Nov 15 @ 12:48 am
My friend gave me his Numark DJ io however he did not give me the installation cd to install it on my laptop. How can i download it.

Posté Sat 12 Dec 15 @ 10:34 pm
1) Type Numark DJIO into Google.
2) Follow link to Numark website.
3) Download driver etc.

Posté Sun 13 Dec 15 @ 12:00 am
100%