Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 84

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

pranxdjPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Hi there fellow Djs. A while back, I started a forum asking for custom mappings for my Numark 4Trak controller, for VDJ8. Here is a link to that forum:

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/194975/Hardware_Technical_Support/Need_Numark_4Trak_Mapper_for_VDJ8.html

I know that Numark 4Trak is natively supported in VDJ8 and one doesn't need any mappings to make it work. But, as I explained in the forum before, I need custom mappings. There are some things I would like my controller to do, that the default mappings for VDJ8 just doesn't meet my preferences. One member on the forum (Dj Dad), advised me to give specific details of what I want each knob and button to do, on my controller, and post it, so that I would be helped to map my controller.

Well, it took me quite some time to come up with a list of actions I would like for each knob and button on my controller, but I eventually managed to complete the list. I posted it on the forum, but I have never got any help since. I am starting this forum again, hoping that someone here would help me. Here is the link to the document that has detailed specifications of my preferences for my controller:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2pS4AIXcht7eDk0WDdtdzVIcUE/view?usp=sharing

Kindly help with this as am still using VDJ7 [since I got very good mappings from a member here (jakovski)], until I custom-map my controller for VDJ8.

Thanks.

Posté Sat 09 Apr 16 @ 8:16 pm

Posté Sun 17 Jul 16 @ 5:57 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
No, Numark NVII is not natively supported and no ETA for this.

Posté Sun 17 Jul 16 @ 10:31 am
mp3jrick wrote :
Please post your Numark questions for support here to reduce the numbers of threads and consolodate the answers so users can find them.

If you could check here for answers before proceeding to eservice to fill out tickets it would help us help you all.

I currently have a unmark mix deck npm5 that i purchased along time ago got dj7 I'm just getting familiar with it now. sad but true. long journey :)
i just picked upo this unmark mix track pro. no installation disc.(21)N31206191223523 june-2012 i was living in alberta now I'm in ns where i picked this up.

Posté Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 7:45 pm
twizleanstretchidimean wrote :
mp3jrick wrote :
Please post your Numark questions for support here to reduce the numbers of threads and consolodate the answers so users can find them.

If you could check here for answers before proceeding to eservice to fill out tickets it would help us help you all.

I currently have a unmark mix deck npm5 that i purchased along time ago got dj7 I'm just getting familiar with it now. sad but true. long journey :)
i just picked upo this unmark mix track pro. no installation disc.(21)N31206191223523 june-2012 i was living in alberta now I'm in ns where i picked this up. they go together right ? looks like the perfect update for my beast mother board here… any tips useful

Posté Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 7:49 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)