Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Hercules Mobile DJ MP3 Wireless Mixer Controller

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

spindemPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It's been a few years since I was here!!

Anyway, I am thinking of buying a Hercules Mobile DJ MP3 Wireless Mixer Controller for the office.

Can you or has anyone got this working with VDJ?

Posté Tue 19 May 09 @ 7:38 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have one... and in a word, no.

Great idea, but poorly executed. To be fair, the software's actually not bad, but the hardware's bobbins - I found it was unreliable when you got much further than 6 feet away. As for compatability with virtual dj, as far as I know there is no way currently of making them talk to each other.

Posté Tue 19 May 09 @ 10:37 am
I have one of these at the back of my wardrobe!!

When i tryed to connect it through to VDJ, it was no-go..
I emiled Hercules support, and the suggestion i got was that they would not be releasing any such update for that unit which could allow the unit to work with other software.

in technical terms, they wou;d not be releasin the API codes to enabe even us to use them in a plugin of sorts for VDJ.

We're stuk with the program it comes with.

Though if would want to use this, i would run a usb extension cable to the bar, and dj from there. ;)

Advice for anyone thinking of getting the newer "black" version of this wireless console... DONT.
Its exactly the same inside as the white one and still wont work with any other software, just the one it comes with. (which is NOT VDJ LE or PRO)

:)

Posté Tue 19 May 09 @ 6:50 pm
So ok, just to clarify, we ARE talking about this...

The Mobile DJ MP3.

Also the same thing in BLACK...

But definately not the DJ Control MP3...

Posté Tue 19 May 09 @ 7:03 pm
dj Rahul Shedow

Posté Mon 30 Nov 15 @ 9:28 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Old topic [locked]

Note. Wireless Hercules Mobile DJ MP3 is not supported in VirtualDJ 8. So who ever needs to use this device , he needs to use VirtualDJ 7 or earlier.

Posté Mon 30 Nov 15 @ 11:03 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)