Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Virtual DJ 6 : Demo is available for free download

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Posté Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 9:10 am
i cant get it why

Posté Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 9:25 am

What you mean?
Just follow the link, and click the link there do Download.com

:)

Posté Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 9:26 am
AviryPRO InfinityMember since 2009
just downloaded and started playing with it...
looks alot better!! really want to have this but i think i'll wait for the stable mac version.

Posté Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 12:01 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Aviry wrote :
looks alot better!! really want to have this but i think i'll wait for the stable mac version.

There nothing to wait;)

Once you purchase VDJ pro from this site, you can also get the stable mac version when it is released;)

Posté Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 12:24 pm
AviryPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Aviry wrote :

There nothing to wait;)

Once you purchase VDJ pro from this site, you can also get the stable mac version when it is released;)

you are 50% right. if it was my only isue i would have bought it long time ago.
i want to be 100% sure i can use my audio 4 dj with timecodes on my macbook, and/or control the software by midi with my cdj400.
problem is i asked this many many times but no one from atomix really answered me and that sucks! i'm a potential buyer with has some questions that no one answers.

i can promise here that if i get a clear positive answer, those 300$ would be the last thing i'll think about.

my 2 cents.
Omry

Posté Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 3:38 pm
my shortcuts don't work i have to map it over that sucks

Posté Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 4:00 pm
hi how are you guys doing QUESTION: is there a way to set a cue point on a song using Hercules RMX using VDJ 6.0 then Scratching using the jog Wheel and when you Release the jog Wheel it start Playing the song from the cue Point? hope i was Clear!

Posté Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 4:22 pm
b1shopPRO InfinityMember since 2007
JUST BUY IT it's even better than before.

It just doesn't have NS7 native support yet, but some of us are working on this. :)

Posté Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 9:13 pm
b1shopPRO InfinityMember since 2007
WaveyKat wrote :
hi how are you guys doing QUESTION: is there a way to set a cue point on a song using Hercules RMX using VDJ 6.0 then Scratching using the jog Wheel and when you Release the jog Wheel it start Playing the song from the cue Point? hope i was Clear!

Don't think you can do that but here's another idea.

Try setting a Hot cue and when you are coming out of your scratch and want the cue to play, hit the hot cue simultaneously with that last beat of your scratch. This should emulate what you are trying to accomplish.

Posté Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 9:21 pm
i have 6.0 already... but thanks for this info i will keep my eyes out for this Feature :D lol thanks guys!

Posté Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 9:27 pm
WaveyKat wrote :

hey guys i havent been using my System lately and i notice new updates... do you think the above Feature have been Created?.. just wondering :-)

Posté Sun 23 May 10 @ 9:59 pm
It's impossible because that would require that jog wheel to be touch sensitive (like Pioneer's CDJ's). A Hercules RMX is not touch sensitive. :)

Posté Mon 24 May 10 @ 4:48 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You would have been better asking this in a more appropriate place than a year old post notifying about the release of a demo version ;)

Posté Mon 24 May 10 @ 4:55 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)