Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VDJ 6.0.2 NOT RECOGNIZING NS7

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

THE ONLY WAY I GET IT TO RECOGNIZED NS7 IS BY LOADING NS7 1.4.1 MIDI MAPPING AND DEFINITION FILES
I TRIED RELOADING VJ6.0.1 AND THEN VDJ 6.0.2 ...I DO A RESCAN FOR NEW DEVICES AND NOTHING ....
MEANING NO DEVICE RECOGNIZED
IM RUNNING VISTA ALTIMA I ALSO UNINSTALED VIRTUAL DJ SEVERAL TIMES AND RAN EDITREG AND TRIED
CCLEANER AND RE-INSTALLED WITH SAME EFFECT DOESNT FIND NS7 CONTROLLER
NS7 IS WORKING FINE WITH ITCH NO ISSUES AT BUT I PREFFERED VDJ SOFTWARE
ANY SUGGESTION THANK YOU

Posté Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 7:06 pm
DjBoy01PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Delete the user made mapper definitions and mapping files, make sure you installed Itch and the NS7 drivers first and then try it on Virtual DJ 6.0.2

Posté Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 9:01 pm
I ALREADY TRIED THAT DELETING MIDDI FILE AND DEFINITION STILL HAD SAME EFFECT .....SHOULD I DELETE VDJ 6.0.2 AND RE-INSTALL NS7 DRIVERS AND ITCH AGAIN AND THEN RELOAD VDJ 6.0.2

Posté Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 9:08 pm
Yes, I had the same problem when I first installed it and once I reinstalled everything in this order.

Itch which then ask you to select which controller you have in order to install the drivers

Virtual DJ 6.0.2

Once you are done open Itch to see if everything installed properly and the NS7 is working with Itch. If so then close Itch down and run Virtual DJ 6.0.2

Posté Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 9:22 pm
thanx djboy ill try it in this order tonight ill cross my fingers

Posté Wed 07 Oct 09 @ 6:53 am
No problem , good luck.

Posté Wed 07 Oct 09 @ 8:10 am
DJBOY TRIED YOUR INSTRUCTION ...UNINSTALLED VD 6.0.2 , NS7 DRIVERS AND ITCH ..REBOOTED LOADED ITCH PROGRAMMED REBOOTED, TESTED ITCH WITH NS7 WORKING FINE , LOADED VDJ 6.0.2 GO INTO MAPPER SCAN FOR NEW DEVICES AND IT DOESNT FIND NS7 ONLY FINDS SIMPLE MIDI WRAPPER WHEN TURNING NS7 ON OR PLUGGING USB AND RE-SCANNING
THANX FOR HELP... WILLING TO TRY ANY NEW SUGGESTION HAVE A GIG SUNDAY WANT TO USE VIDEOS WITH NS7

Posté Wed 07 Oct 09 @ 6:11 pm
Make sure you turn the NS7 on first before running Virtual DJ 6.0.2

Posté Wed 07 Oct 09 @ 9:44 pm
friends, I am having the same problem. NS7 uninstalled and now the VDJ 6:02 does not recognize the Mapper. the sound card appears NS7, but not in the Mapper. Any tips? THE itch is functioning normally.

Posté Wed 07 Oct 09 @ 9:59 pm
I had the same problem you are all having. The last resort...and what finallly worked was doing a systemm restore to before I started installing any of the software. It worked for me. Apparently when installing and the uninstalling something needed from Windows goes with it. If all else fails....uninstall all the NS7 drivers...itch and Virtual DJ software then do a system restore for windows. After the system restore...reinstall everything starting with the ITCH software that will then install the NS7 Drivers. Then reinstall virtual dj from the 6.02 update from the virtual dj website. That should do it! All this will get your NS7 to recognize the virtual dj software but there are still glitches that have to be ironed out. Apparently the CPU while using virtual dj sofftware with the NS7 is still way too high. I ended up buying an ASUS gaming laptop...which is pretty much just about a desktop diguised as a laptop and it still has issues with CPU. I also found that the Numark Cue software...which is pretty much the same exact thing as Virtual DJ actually works better. Even CUE still has issues with the NS7 update though. Let me know how it works out!

Posté Wed 07 Oct 09 @ 10:39 pm
THE ONLY WAY I GET IT TO RECOGNIZED NS7 IS BY LOADING NS7 1.4.1 MIDI MAPPING AND DEFINITION FILES
I TRIED RELOADING VJ6.0.1 AND THEN VDJ 6.0.2 ...I DO A RESCAN FOR NEW DEVICES AND NOTHING ....
MEANING NO DEVICE RECOGNIZED
IM RUNNING VISTA ALTIMA I ALSO UNINSTALED VIRTUAL DJ SEVERAL TIMES AND RAN EDITREG AND TRIED
CCLEANER AND RE-INSTALLED WITH SAME EFFECT DOESNT FIND NS7 CONTROLLER
NS7 IS WORKING FINE WITH ITCH NO ISSUES AT BUT I PREFFERED VDJ SOFTWARE
ANY SUGGESTION THANK YOU

Posté Wed 04 Nov 09 @ 7:52 am
Anybody running NS7 ona mac with success?

Posté Wed 04 Nov 09 @ 12:31 pm
After about 10 times getting errors while installing the NS7 drivers it finally worked somewhat. I still had a final error while installing the NS7 drivers "error 0007" but everything worked...

I was able to run the NS7 and VDJ in XP but there are things that don't work. I was able to just setup the NS7 drivers in XP without installing ITCH to control VDJ using the mapper but when I turned on the NS7 motors the speed of the music was twice as fast. I used it the rest of the night with the motors turned off. I played with it more the next day and decided to install ITCH and play with it. Worked great!! I then changed the platter speed from 45 to 33 and for fun tried VDJ with the NS7. I loaded VDJ and turned the motors on and the speed was correct. So you do need ITCH installed so you don't run into this problem.

The problem i'm having right now is to get the Cueing working with VDJ. I can get the master to work properly but I lose the headphone cuing when I set it up like that. Any ideas to have the master and headphones working properly? I have a good 4 channel sound card in my computer so I think I might be able to use that for the master and the NS7 sound card for the phones or vise versa. Has anyone attemped to configure it? Outcome??

Posté Wed 04 Nov 09 @ 2:41 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi,

For best performance load up 6.0.3

You need to choose on sound card options:

Inputs : none
Outputs : headphones
Sound Card :Asio
Driver : Numark NS7
Channels 1/2 Main 3/4 Headphones

Posté Wed 11 Nov 09 @ 4:08 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ddibbern wrote :
Anybody running NS7 ona mac with success?

With 6.0.3 it is working well for me on a Macbook Black and a Macbook pro using 10.6

Posté Wed 11 Nov 09 @ 4:09 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)