Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Windows 7/ ASIO Drivers For Virtual Vinyl - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

I have installed Virtual Vinyl on my Mac with Windows 7. I have been able to get the driver for the sl1 installed on my windows 7 os but it doesn't work on in the software. It does however work in scratch live. I also can not find the driver for the virtual vinyl interface. Having all kinds of trouble being able to test out virtual dj in windows 7 because i can not get the drivers for either interface to work and 1 i can't find at all.

Posté Mon 09 Nov 09 @ 6:37 am
Windows 7 on my PC finds the VV drivers automatically.

Posté Mon 09 Nov 09 @ 7:32 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djbeatz80 wrote :
I have installed Virtual Vinyl on my Mac with Windows 7. I have been able to get the driver for the sl1 installed on my windows 7 os but it doesn't work on in the software. It does however work in scratch live. I also can not find the driver for the virtual vinyl interface. Having all kinds of trouble being able to test out virtual dj in windows 7 because i can not get the drivers for either interface to work and 1 i can't find at all.

Hi, are you running 64 or 32 bit Win 7

You need to make sure that you install the software before you connect the box.

Posté Wed 11 Nov 09 @ 4:04 am
I am running 64 bit

Posté Wed 11 Nov 09 @ 2:32 pm
I now have it registering my sl1 box but i still can not get it to reccognize the virtual vinyl interface that came with the software. now that is registers the sl1 box i keep getting popping noises and sound issues and then the program loses time code and freezes the computer all together.

Posté Wed 11 Nov 09 @ 2:34 pm
i have the same problem on mac book pro with windows 7 home premium 64 bit
windows can't find drivers for virtual vinyl

Posté Mon 16 Nov 09 @ 12:43 pm
Problem is the 64 bit. No NUMARK VV drivers for any 64 bit OS. I found this out the hard way too =(.

Posté Tue 17 Nov 09 @ 12:18 pm
where can i find the 32 bit driver for numark virtual vinyl? thank you
Cant install i have Win7 32-bit

Posté Wed 18 Nov 09 @ 3:04 pm
Windows found software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it. the system cannot find the file specified
this is what i'm getting..i have a show this sat. my main laptop got stolen this is my backup.. help please.. i tried manually installing

Posté Fri 20 Nov 09 @ 8:58 am
AntzDjCUE userMember since 2007
I too can not get viirtual vinyl yo work on windows 7. Need the drivers. Where can i get them from?

Posté Sat 12 Dec 09 @ 8:17 am
It seems im not the only one with the same problem!

Posté Sun 13 Dec 09 @ 1:08 am
I managed to sort mine, after an hour of hunting for the disc, I went into hardware and drivers on my computer and it did the search, it said could not install etc, and gave me an option to browse my computer to search for the drivers. I clicked on the disc drive and it installed them.
A bit annoying you cant just go onto the numark or virtual dj site and down load them.

Posté Sun 13 Dec 09 @ 5:00 am
so you were able to install virtual vinyl box using the install disc on windows 7 32 bit?

Posté Mon 21 Dec 09 @ 3:03 pm
Yeah, when it said it cant find drivers, i browsed for them, selecting the cd drive. job done.

Posté Mon 21 Dec 09 @ 4:26 pm
You are the man, you have made my life so much better now. Thank you.. Tried and worked. Windows 7 32 bit is the deal.

Posté Tue 22 Dec 09 @ 2:42 am
you see, i'm having the same problem but i know i dont have the cd anymore, i contacted numark and they dont reply, if anybody knows where i can get the drivers from, i would be greatful .... i dont get why you cant downlaod automatically off the numark site if you actualy payed for there product.... it's agrevating.

Posté Tue 05 Jan 10 @ 3:07 pm
It is annoying, numark are useless, and there is no download on this site either. Im just glad I still got my disc. If i knew how to get them off my disc or my computer i would gladly send them to you, but I dont, so cant help, sorry.

Posté Tue 05 Jan 10 @ 4:11 pm
thanks, maby if you open your cd, then drag it to your desktop, then attach it to an email to me justbesound@gmail.com it might work..

i just sent a very direct email to there tech support, lets see if they respond.. but if you get a chance, i would be very greatfull as i dont see a fix for this for a while and i'm looking forward to planning this set i need for in a couple of weeks.

Posté Tue 05 Jan 10 @ 4:29 pm
I would need to find it on my computer, as the cd has gone back to the shop with the box etc. It developed a fault on one channel, and as it was still in warranty i had to send everything i had incase they had to return it to numark. If it comes back soon, i will try.

Posté Tue 05 Jan 10 @ 4:45 pm
thank you, and i hear you about warranty , thats how i ended up with a new pc, hence why i'm stuck.

thanks again.

Posté Tue 05 Jan 10 @ 5:15 pm
71%