Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet American Audio VMS4 bundled with Virtual DJ 6 LE - Good Work Guys!!!!! - Page: 5

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I think that the VMS4 will likely be instrumental for those of us wishing to reduce the size of our current analogue mixer/all-in-one configurations. I still run my RMX through a mixer because it provides a backup for when things go wrong (and they do, sometimes) and mic channels that I need for karaoke, even though I've been toying with the idea of running a mic mixer into a set of RMX inputs instead for that.

Posté Sun 30 May 10 @ 6:06 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
discjockeydoc wrote :
I've been toying with the idea of running a mic mixer into a set of RMX inputs instead for that.

Don't waste your time. I tried it. The RMX's soundcard is just not up to standing alone. Please do not get me wrong it is a rock solid unit. The soundcard just needs a bit of help is all.

Posté Sun 30 May 10 @ 6:24 pm
I asked Hercules about a month before I heard about the VMS4 if they were gonna consider something similar... Wasn't even on their radar - which was a shame really...

The VMS4 will be a game changer for the mobile DJ.

Roy

Posté Sun 30 May 10 @ 6:27 pm
paulcinPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hello

This would only happen to me but.............

I have just brought a American Audio VMS4 (DOH)! The drivers don't work to set it up, I have a pro Virtual DJ Account but don't know how to set it up, if I am honest I am finding the manual a disgrace as it doesn't help.

Where can I get the skins, it states on the website that everything is straight outta the box, yeah right. at the moment its been a complete waste of time no drivers, no help on this site for set up, no drive downloads on the American audio site, I can't believe how bad it is tbh it's shocking,

The FAQ on the American Audio is shocking it doesn't help and there is no support anywhere can you help before I return it to the store please

thank you.

Paul

PS: None of my anger is directed at any of you guys on here, but there is nothing on this site officially or American Audio site for this problem!

Posté Thu 05 Aug 10 @ 5:14 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
paulcin wrote :
Hello

This would only happen to me but.............

I have just brought a American Audio VMS4 (DOH)! The drivers don't work to set it up, I have a pro Virtual DJ Account but don't know how to set it up, if I am honest I am finding the manual a disgrace as it doesn't help.

Where can I get the skins, it states on the website that everything is straight outta the box, yeah right. at the moment its been a complete waste of time no drivers, no help on this site for set up, no drive downloads on the American audio site, I can't believe how bad it is tbh it's shocking,

The FAQ on the American Audio is shocking it doesn't help and there is no support anywhere can you help before I return it to the store please

thank you.

Paul

PS: None of my anger is directed at any of you guys on here, but there is nothing on this site officially or American Audio site for this problem!

Check the answer in the other thread where you posted the exact same question.

Posté Thu 05 Aug 10 @ 5:31 pm

Posté Thu 05 Aug 10 @ 5:45 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)