Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Sujet I'm just geting into videos and need a lot of mp4's. Where do you recomend getting them from?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I'm just geting into videos and need a lot of mp4's. Where do you recomend getting them from? I bought a collection on e-bay, they all needed to be re taged, pain in the ass. Where do you get or buy your videos? I'm using the netsearch a lot but the quality and hit or miss ratio sucks. I'd like to get a lot of country and slow dance to use at weddings. I can buy current music thru my music suplier, prime cuts but i need all the old hits.

I also need a converter to make mp4's. any ideas? thanks!

Posté Thu 13 May 10 @ 3:38 pm
Videotoolz.com and Mixshowtools.com those are the 2 I use. There easy on the wallet is my main reason for using them but they do supply you with some great videos.
Huey

Posté Thu 13 May 10 @ 4:57 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Try these:

www.crooklynclan.net - remixes, party breaks, transitions, mashes, tools etc, lots of content and genres.
www.smashvidz.com - good American pool, if you need a lot of Urban vidz.

Posté Tue 25 May 10 @ 3:54 pm
b1shopPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Why do you need just MP4 if you are using virtual dj? Only stupid serato doesn't support other formats. I use vob's, avi's, mpgs, m4v, mp4, etc... all the time

I like keeping the file in it's original form as it keeps better quality.

my12inch.com is another one. There are alot more.

Posté Thu 27 May 10 @ 9:44 am

Posté Wed 09 Jun 10 @ 5:51 am
remixedtracks.net has items from all the pools we have mentioned....

Posté Fri 11 Jun 10 @ 10:34 am
mcs1234PRO InfinityMember since 2010
I noticed that VDJ "likes" my .mp4's better than some other formats, so I convert all my material (whatever the original was) to .mp4 format using Prism Video Converter, a free download.
FYI

Posté Sun 13 Jun 10 @ 11:23 am
I'm just geting into videos and need a lot of mp4's. Where do you recomend getting them from? I bought a collection on e-bay, they all needed to be re taged, pain in the ass. Where do you get or buy your videos? I'm using the netsearch a lot but the quality and hit or miss ratio sucks. I'd like to get a lot of country and slow dance to use at weddings. I can buy current music thru my music suplier, prime cuts but i need all the old hits.

I also need a converter to make mp4's. any ideas? thanks!

Try www.12inchvideo.com they have some nice $#!* and the audio on it is good too. I may sound like i'm selling them haha

Posté Thu 22 Jul 10 @ 5:05 pm
"Try www.12inchvideo.com they have some nice $#!* and the audio on it is good too. I may sound like i'm selling them haha"

Yes, it does. On multiple threads. Seems pretty spammy to me.

Posté Sat 24 Jul 10 @ 4:36 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Please, you don't need to keep quoting the post before your own either guys, it's ridiculous!

Posté Sun 25 Jul 10 @ 7:19 am
tayla wrote :
Please, you don't need to keep quoting the post before your own either guys, it's ridiculous!

Quoting Tayla to see if I can get em to snap IE: go crazy .... roflmao!

as per the topic...

I just heard xtendamix will soon be available in the USA
http://xtendamix.com/

Posté Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 4:19 pm
CadDogPRO InfinityMember since 2004
New here:

How about iTunes video...???

Sorry, if my using the word iTunes I offend anyone... :)

Posté Wed 11 Aug 10 @ 11:15 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hippy your a bad bad boy, 1 2 3 4 5 deep intake of breadth 6 7 8 9.... lol

Posté Wed 11 Aug 10 @ 12:51 pm
Nothin wrong with ITunes and in fact some of their videos are really good quality..

Posté Wed 11 Aug 10 @ 4:00 pm
Here is one outa sony music Australia try www.bandit.fm i use this and itunes, didnt know of the other sights till now will check them out,
Thanks Rohan

Posté Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 10:04 am
Hi people

Im new here and to Virtual DJ ing. Can someone tell me the best place to get REGGAE/DANCEHALL MIXES AT?

Posté Fri 03 Sep 10 @ 6:30 pm
itunes, promo only

CHecking out 12inchvideo but not having much luck.

Posté Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 6:48 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)