Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet My vdj pro says "no internet connection" anyone know how to fix this? thanks

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

My vdj pro is not connecting to the internet, have tryed unblocking it from my antivirus database which is what a tech support guy here recommended me, unblocking it from the windows firewall, have disabled firewalls and antivirus and still says no internet connection, internet connection on the laptop itself is perfect and everything else works normal, i think the vdj started having this problem about a month after i bought it, cause i used to use the netsearch and get album covers for my songs and you needed to be connected to the net in order to do so, also i should mention i already reinstall it and nothing. Any help is appreciate it, as the tech support guy seems frustrated and so am i cause we've done pretty much all we know.

Posté Wed 23 Jun 10 @ 9:05 pm
delete this, no longer need help, but if anyone needs help i recommend staff member ACW, he's someone who knows what hes doing for sure and wont waste your time.

Posté Mon 28 Jun 10 @ 10:44 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Yes, its amazing what can happen when you cooperate with support staff.
When you decline to let us access your machine, it kind of ties our hands in the matter.
Glad its sorted now.
Netsearch has no effect on the ability for you to update your software, its all located in your download center above.

Topic closed

Posté Tue 29 Jun 10 @ 4:53 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)