Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Numark V7 - Setup - 1 and 2 unit settings - Page: 3

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

So sometimes, I'm obsessed.
I've solved the problem, at least for me.

Installed a fresh WINDOWS 7 Ultimate 32bit, optimized a few settings, plugged in a pair of V7s via Link, and its butter. been playing for 3 hours now.

latency @ 256 samples (6.8ms). Any higher(faster) and i can force it to drop out. Otherwise, it handles anything I throw at it. So I think it was the OS, as VirtualDJ is a 32 bit program, and the V7 sound card driver is probably made for a 32 bit OS.

Also, just wondering, what do you guys map the STOP_TIME, START_TIME and SCRATCH_OFF to? I figured filter, key, and "reset" would be logical, but i just end up never using them.

Posté Fri 05 Aug 11 @ 2:40 pm
So no one was able to solve this? My V7 (DECK A) restarts itself .... MID MIX.....No Solutions?

Windows 7 64OS
4g ram

Posté Mon 19 Sep 11 @ 4:11 am
Sorry To hear you couldn't solve the issue but check yo see if you can reset the numark v7 to default.. this might take care of you issue..

Posté Mon 07 Nov 11 @ 3:17 pm
From what I have seen.. my friends problem came back... and since I'm the internet guru I googled some stuff and found that it may be software related... If you google "torq TRQ-2708" maudios torq had the same issue and they issued a fix to the torq software to correct it...

Posté Mon 09 Jan 12 @ 4:10 pm
So I'm having trouble finding any documentation on my specific setup.

I have the idea on how this should go, but I'm at the point where I need some help.

That being said...

I'm using the Denon DN MC-6000 in 2 deck, INT MIX (external analog) mode. I added a V7 to my rig so I can have midi torq obviousley.

As of now, I've got my V7 midi control over deck 5(V7 deck A). I'm having an issue with sound routing right now. I'm coming out of deck A (on V7) to Line 1 in (using the analog setup on the Denon). I know I don't have the wmd config set correctly to get VDJDeck 5 audio out to V7-A.

I can run ITCH and the V7 routes from A to Line in on the mixer fine. I can't get VDJ config'd to output Deck 5 audio to the V7.

Here is what I have so far...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1900103838313&set=a.1006935709668.709.1713180013&type=3&theater

Posté Sat 25 Feb 12 @ 5:26 pm
Hey Everyone

I am having Latency problems with my set-up. I am running a Mac and two Numark V7's. I have everything connected as the video I was sent by Numark personnel but my music still drags no matter what latency setting I used. Has anyone every had this problem? Could someone tell me what latency setting I should try in order to get my system up and running. Any suggestions will be appreciated!!

Thanks..

Posté Mon 11 Jun 12 @ 6:08 pm
I have a Numark V7 .I am usuing windows 8 with Virtual dj pro 7. I am only usuing one deck. My problem is it plays fine for about fifteen minutes then the sound begins to distort and platter movement from the V7 and the program becomes unsynchronized . I have tried the V7 with Serato usuing another computer to make sure there was no problem with it. Works fine. I have installed it according to the instructions. Please help !

Posté Thu 15 Oct 15 @ 9:51 pm
djgforce1 wrote :
I have a Numark V7 .I am usuing windows 8 with Virtual dj pro 7. I am only usuing one deck. My problem is it plays fine for about fifteen minutes then the sound begins to distort and platter movement from the V7 and the program becomes unsynchronized . I have tried the V7 with Serato usuing another computer to make sure there was no problem with it. Works fine. I have installed it according to the instructions. Please help !

I could be your sound card buffer setup. I've been using the V7's for years and now with VDJ8, which by the way is plug-n-play. Remember ALL computers are not created equal.

Posté Thu 15 Oct 15 @ 10:53 pm
Do I need to upgrade to vdj 8 pro.

Posté Thu 15 Oct 15 @ 10:59 pm
I never had a problem with my old set up. I was usuing a numark ndx 400 with a external soundcard.

Posté Thu 15 Oct 15 @ 11:05 pm
djgforce1 wrote :
Do I need to upgrade to vdj 8 pro.

You don't have to but why wouldn't you though? Works like a dream. Haven't had any issues that weren't "self occurring" lol

Posté Thu 15 Oct 15 @ 11:12 pm
I have been using just the one V7 for a few years to control both channels. It takes a little getting used to, but I love it. Now that the V7s are going to join the Technics in DJ heaven, I ordered a second V7. Let me tell you. It;s awesome. You guys can see my one V7 setup on my profile. I now have my second V7 in an Odyssey case, and set it up on the right side of my one V7 setup. This way I have the option, one V7 or two V7s. The best of both worlds.

Posté Wed 09 Nov 16 @ 8:25 pm
Hello,

Im having issues with setting up two v7's
Only 1 Numark v7 is showing up in the Controllers tab in the settings, and thus Deck B isnt mapping with VDJ8

Posté Mon 19 Dec 16 @ 5:07 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Never had the chance to try 2 units at the same time, but yes probably only 1 will be shown in the Controllers tab, as only 1 unit needs to be connected to USB. Please read the very 1st post of this topic.

Posté Tue 20 Dec 16 @ 10:54 am
With a pair of V7's, only one will show in the configuration setup. Be sure to have the second unit LAN linked with main unit. Also be sure to set the proper "A" & "B" switches corresponding with each unit. Make sure the "Master" button is pressed/illuminated on the main unit also.

Posté Tue 20 Dec 16 @ 10:11 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)