Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Can I set up my New IDJ3 With Virtual DJ?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Dm3k1Home userMember since 2010
It came with MixVibes, I didn't like that so I moved the IDJ3 to Traktor (works fine) - but of all the software I tried I really do prefer VDJ, I'm planning to join premium to use the net search feature but I am having a hard time finding documentation on this device set up. I know this is a brand-new controller (don't even find a lot on the net), but I'm hoping someone knows how to do it. The demo doesn't let you do anything with a controller, so alas I turn to you...

Thank you

Danny

Posté Mon 19 Jul 10 @ 9:57 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello, this controller will be supported in the next update of the software as a premapped device.
You will need a full license or use the demo of that version (when its released) however for the template.

Posté Wed 21 Jul 10 @ 12:48 pm
Dm3k1Home userMember since 2010
Thanks for the Reply. I'll just keep posted for the update.

Posté Wed 21 Jul 10 @ 10:35 pm
Will the IDJ3 be able to support video mixing with the crossfader?

Posté Thu 22 Jul 10 @ 11:02 pm
NortheastDJs wrote :
Will the IDJ3 be able to support video mixing with the crossfader?

Yes it is a full midi controller.

Posté Fri 23 Jul 10 @ 1:20 pm
when will the update that includes the numark idj3 be released?

Posté Sat 24 Jul 10 @ 8:52 pm
It is now available to Pro and LE users in the 6.1.1 update, im not sure if the demo has been updated yet.

Posté Tue 27 Jul 10 @ 8:38 am
jo2111Home userMember since 2010
how can i set up my headphone ( CUE SOURCE A/B ) with virtual dj 6.1.2 pro with my numark idj3..................... i tried a lot of config and it doesn't work!!!!

Posté Mon 30 Aug 10 @ 5:38 pm
Nesecito los drivers del IDJ3 se me perdieron y no los consigo!! Ayudenme por favor

Posté Mon 13 Sep 10 @ 1:03 pm
sgindoHome userMember since 2010
It came with MixVibes, I didn't like that so I moved the IDJ3 to Traktor (works fine) - but of all the software I tried I really do prefer VDJ, I'm planning to join premium to use the net search feature but I am having a hard time finding documentation on this device set up. I know this is a brand-new controller (don't even find a lot on the net), but I'm hoping someone knows how to do it. The demo doesn't let you do anything with a controller, so alas I turn to you...

Thank you

Danny

Danny - I'm having trouble getting Traktor to recognize my IDJ3. What settings did you use in the Device Manager? Routing Settings. etc... Is there a tsi file you could create? Thanks.

Posté Mon 11 Oct 10 @ 12:27 pm
I purchased IDJ3 but it came with Mixvibes. How can I have it read virtual dj Basic Pro? Or do I need to return it and get the Virtual DJ version?

Posté Mon 07 Feb 11 @ 3:35 pm
Hey guys so i have the IDJ3 and it works great with VDJ! But i wanted to try it with traktor and i doesnt map?! i have tried to custom map it but it never seems to work can any of you guys help me out?
-martin

Posté Wed 10 Aug 11 @ 9:11 am
It would be best to ask this question in Traktor's forums.

The VirtualDJ forums are for help/support using VirtualDJ.

The ID3 is fully natively supported by the latest versions of VirtualDJ.

Posté Wed 10 Aug 11 @ 10:55 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)