Forum: Hardware Technical Support - Topic: Can I set up my New IDJ3 With Virtual DJ?

Questions or comments about the supported hardware by VirtualDJ, Numark Cue, Virtual Vinyl or AtomixMP3.
For general troubleshooting and MIDI controller configuration, please see Config & Troubleshooting.
Hardware products
VirtualDJ forums
Hardware Technical...
Can I set up my...

Auteur - Sujet Can I set up my New IDJ3 With Virtual DJ? -

Dm3k1

No license user
Posté Mon 19 Jul 10 @ 9:57 pm
It came with MixVibes, I didn't like that so I moved the IDJ3 to Traktor (works fine) - but of all the software I tried I really do prefer VDJ, I'm planning to join premium to use the net search feature but I am having a hard time finding documentation on this device set up. I know this is a brand-new controller (don't even find a lot on the net), but I'm hoping someone knows how to do it. The demo doesn't let you do anything with a controller, so alas I turn to you...

Thank you

Danny

skyfxl

VIP Member
Posté Wed 21 Jul 10 @ 12:48 pm
Hello, this controller will be supported in the next update of the software as a premapped device.
You will need a full license or use the demo of that version (when its released) however for the template.

Dm3k1

No license user
Posté Wed 21 Jul 10 @ 10:35 pm
Thanks for the Reply. I'll just keep posted for the update.

NortheastDJs

Professional edition user
Posté Thu 22 Jul 10 @ 11:02 pm
Will the IDJ3 be able to support video mixing with the crossfader?

skyfxl

VIP Member
Posté Fri 23 Jul 10 @ 1:20 pm
NortheastDJs wrote :
Will the IDJ3 be able to support video mixing with the crossfader?

Yes it is a full midi controller.

tommygunns

No license user
Posté Sat 24 Jul 10 @ 8:52 pm
when will the update that includes the numark idj3 be released?

skyfxl

VIP Member
Posté Tue 27 Jul 10 @ 8:38 am
It is now available to Pro and LE users in the 6.1.1 update, im not sure if the demo has been updated yet.

jo2111

No license user
Posté Mon 30 Aug 10 @ 5:38 pm
how can i set up my headphone ( CUE SOURCE A/B ) with virtual dj 6.1.2 pro with my numark idj3..................... i tried a lot of config and it doesn't work!!!!

avilesdj

Professional edition user
Posté Mon 13 Sep 10 @ 1:03 pm
Nesecito los drivers del IDJ3 se me perdieron y no los consigo!! Ayudenme por favor

sgindo

No license user
Posté Mon 11 Oct 10 @ 12:27 pm
It came with MixVibes, I didn't like that so I moved the IDJ3 to Traktor (works fine) - but of all the software I tried I really do prefer VDJ, I'm planning to join premium to use the net search feature but I am having a hard time finding documentation on this device set up. I know this is a brand-new controller (don't even find a lot on the net), but I'm hoping someone knows how to do it. The demo doesn't let you do anything with a controller, so alas I turn to you...

Thank you

Danny

Danny - I'm having trouble getting Traktor to recognize my IDJ3. What settings did you use in the Device Manager? Routing Settings. etc... Is there a tsi file you could create? Thanks.

rlumpris

Limited edition user
Posté Mon 07 Feb 11 @ 3:35 pm
I purchased IDJ3 but it came with Mixvibes. How can I have it read virtual dj Basic Pro? Or do I need to return it and get the Virtual DJ version?

essasix23

Limited edition user
Posté Wed 10 Aug 11 @ 9:11 am
Hey guys so i have the IDJ3 and it works great with VDJ! But i wanted to try it with traktor and i doesnt map?! i have tried to custom map it but it never seems to work can any of you guys help me out?
-martin
Posté Wed 10 Aug 11 @ 10:55 am
It would be best to ask this question in Traktor's forums.

The VirtualDJ forums are for help/support using VirtualDJ.

The ID3 is fully natively supported by the latest versions of VirtualDJ.

Site map
(C)opyright Atomix Productions 2014

Logiciel
Matériel
ContentUnlimited
Goodies
VirtualDJ Pro Full
VirtualDJ Pro Basic
VirtualDJ Broadcaster
VirtualDJ Home FREE
VirtualDJ LE
Comparaison