Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet How to create his sample Dj " Name of Dj "?? - Page: 2

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

tell me what the voice has to speak or say, i'll make it for you :-)

Posté Fri 04 Mar 11 @ 2:20 am
can you make me dj name :D please :)

Posté Sat 26 Mar 11 @ 6:34 am
plz i want a dj name sampler dj albin plz

Posté Tue 05 Jul 11 @ 10:34 am
can u do it for me

Posté Tue 05 Jul 11 @ 10:34 am

Posté Tue 12 Jul 11 @ 3:17 pm
hi i am a young dj and i don't no how to get a sample of my dj name can some on make one for plz my dj name is dj star boy king you can contact me at **********

[Sorry, contact details are not permitted for unlicensed users]

Posté Thu 04 Aug 11 @ 4:53 am
myienHome userMember since 2011
i want my name in my dj sample plz help me "dj kabin"

Posté Tue 06 Sep 11 @ 11:27 pm
synthet1c wrote :
get a music production DAW eg. abelton, fruity loops etc.. say something into a mic. Compress the shit out of your sample to make it all extremely loud (like a radio voice) run it through a process of effects eg. pitch, echo, phaser bitcrusher etc.. I'd probably recommend getting the efectrix vst pluggin as this has multiple effects on the one pluggin and you can sequence them as the clip is playing.
Then once your done... delete it! and use the skills you learnt making it to produce your own songs! Its all a matter of taste... but I think they're tacky! LOL
If you really want to keep the sample, just export it as a WAV or Mp3, and open it in Virtual Vinyl's sampler using the little bulls eye.
Good luck!

LMAO +1

Posté Wed 07 Sep 11 @ 7:25 am
hmm wat i want is a name that a it sounds really cool tht says Dj Wack On The Mixx.....plz

Posté Sat 24 Sep 11 @ 12:48 am
i want my name in my dj sample help me "dj ankit " plz
plz
plz

Posté Tue 25 Oct 11 @ 3:57 am
There is a saying:

"I want" doesn't get.

Anyway, there have already been lots of excellent suggestions in this thread.

The simplest way (as suggested) is to simply speak into a mic. Surely a DJ can manage that?

Posté Tue 25 Oct 11 @ 4:14 am
You can check out Custom DJ Drops dot com. They're pretty good, will customize to whatever you want and even verify the proper pronunciation of the name. You can get it expedited for a couple dollars more which will get you the drop in a couple hours. Good selection and even have packages. Good luck

Posté Tue 25 Oct 11 @ 11:09 am
how can i make one that says Dj_Ozone?:O

Posté Sun 19 Aug 12 @ 9:44 am
Speak into a microphone!

If you can't speak, you could use one of the many TTS (text to speech) demo sites to say something for you.

Posté Sun 19 Aug 12 @ 12:54 pm
Dj- Carlyle your music makes me so horney

Posté Tue 04 Sep 12 @ 4:53 pm
hey my good djs i am very young dj and i need a sample that says my name somebody who make one for PLEASE email me the sample at email removed name is DJTUNES

Moderation: Non Licensed Users are not permitted to post contact info in the forums.

Posté Fri 21 Sep 12 @ 7:25 pm
Quote :
simply speak into a mic. Surely a DJ can manage that?

"don't call me shirley"

if you gasp! pay for it!! you'll probably be a lot happier .......

although i am aware that we are entitled to it for free

i may try the lady Teary posted a link to ... i listened to a demo and it was

excellent, plus the accent makes it different.......

i spent a few hours "once" making my own drops.... i eventually had 4 after much effort .....

i thought they were mediocre ....used them for some reason once at a strip club ....decided i was right, they

did stink ....and that was the end of that .... better to buy 'em .......

Posté Sat 22 Sep 12 @ 8:40 am
i tried to edit the post above , but it's not letting me ...?

it's probably AMaHM having some laughs at my expense .....

you can make your own drops and i do think it's nice of groovin to suggest that you at least

try and make your own , at worst you get an idea of what you are up against ......

but i believe this will happen (and i have a teeny beginning to a "studio" if a studio consists of a versatile mixer,

one or 2 good ,but not great mics, 1 good soundcard , 2 good headphones and 2 excellent sets of near fields......)

unless you have an excellent sounding room to record in , an excellent voice, an excellent mic , sophisticated tools

like excellent gating , fx, editing .......then it's not gonna be very good ........

Posté Sat 22 Sep 12 @ 9:27 am
Well how good does it need to be? It's only going to be brief, and you're not going to be playing it after every track - hopefully!

A DJ should have the necessary kit already, IMO. A mic, a mixer, a means of recording, and maybe (not essential) a way of adding FX.

Some DJs would have a hardware FX unit already (Pioneer EFX etc) but, as we're on the VDJ forum, there are FX in VDJ and it can record, and there are a huge number of VST effects out there to add more sophistictation if required.

A DJ with DJ software would have a computer. There are several free sound recording and editing s/w options, to mangle your voice in various ways.

I realise not everyone sounds like Don LaFontaine but IMO it's not that hard to do a "DJ drop" voice. At least it shouldn't be, for a DJ.

Posté Sat 22 Sep 12 @ 10:06 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
One of these was professionally recorded. The "mmm Tear Em Up Terry" one. The rest I recorded at home, using a good quality mic, Berhinger sound board and, I recorded them with VirtualDJ. I then took them into Adobe Audition and worked on them there. Leveling the volume, adding effects (compression is a must) and then adding extra stuff.

http://soundcloud.com/tearemupterry/tear-em-up-drop-package#play

I just found friends with cool voices, made them dinner, gave them something to drink and, went to work....

Posté Sat 22 Sep 12 @ 10:58 am
73%