Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Audio4DJ, Serato Vinyls, relative mode works ONLY, and every hour I lose TC control, why??

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

So my laptop (dell vostro 2.4 ghz 2 gig ram win7 64 bit) has 2 partitions on it, one partition running vdj and everything else (P-Shop, etc) that worked fine for a long time. Started getting latency issues, so I just installed a new partition, with ONLY vdj on it.

Installed the latest win 7 updates, latest version of VDJ, and latest drivers for the AUDIO4DJ.

For some WEIRD reason, relative mode is the ONLY mode that will move the music, if I have it on absolute, or smart, it just WON"T move, but the deck control record on the screen WILL move. In addition, after about an hour or less, i can scratch the TC, and the deck control vinyl on the screen WILL move, but the music will play straight, and I have no control....

Is there some setting that i'm not looking at? If the SAME hardware on the other partition is working fine (with the exception of the latency issue), then a fresh install, with brand new drivers, and latest updates SHOULDN"T have any issues. I am pretty sure that all the settings aren't different at all comparing the 2 partitions, so what am I missing?

(This is hella frustrating).... grrrrrr

Posté Wed 01 Sep 10 @ 11:52 am
I have this exact same problem. The way you described it is perfectly. Please address this sort of thing in your next update or give a solution please.

Posté Wed 01 Sep 10 @ 2:18 pm
Once I find out why its happening, i'll post it here, but for the time being, if anyone else has a suggestion, it would be much appreciated...

Posté Wed 01 Sep 10 @ 6:08 pm
Same exact issue, accept I'm using Traktor Certified mixer Denon x1600. Super lame!

Posté Fri 24 Apr 15 @ 11:09 pm
Swapped out the Serato CV for Mixvibes CV and it works great. Must be a Serato vinyl + Traktor hardware glitch that Virtual DJ hasn't figured out. Hope they get it figured out so we can use all the awesome Serato CVs! In the meantime, if you have this issue just order some Mixvibes vinyl.

Posté Sat 25 Apr 15 @ 12:00 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I'm not aware of any such glitch using Serato CV with Traktor audio hardware on VDJ8.

If you are not using v8 I would strongly recommend d you upgrade as timecode is massively improved.

Posté Sat 25 Apr 15 @ 5:22 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)