Forum: PC Version Technical Support - Topic: Numark N7, VDJ7, Windows 7 pro 64 bit - Software Turntable Glitches

Discussions about the PC version of VirtualDJ, Numark Cue, Virtual Vinyl or AtomixMP3.
Hardware Support questions should be posted to the Hardware Technical Support forum. Before posting, please read the FAQ.
In case of problems or protection error please contact Service Support.
VirtualDJ forums
PC Version Technical...
Numark N7, VDJ7,...

Auteur - Sujet Numark N7, VDJ7, Windows 7 pro 64 bit - Software Turntable Glitches -

midi002
PRO Infinity
Member since 2008

Posté Thu 11 Nov 10 @ 3:51 pm
Dear VDJ Software Peoples:

I went to my local music store and demo'ed a Numark / Serato Itch N7 unit with my laptop. Unfortunately, the software turntable glitches on playback.

Any recommendation or solutions? My system specs:
Windows 7 64 bit Professional
I3-330m processor
4 gig rams
200+ gigs free HDD
Virtual DJ 7 Pro

Just to let you know. VDJ does work fine with the Total Control Controller. DJed Halloween and it was fine. I didn't get to use my DJIO on it though. This weekend I wanna try it.

Also, I didn't buy the Numark n7 unit. Not planning to buy it until the issue is resolved. :(

Every control function works respectively. It just decides to freeze.

djtriple9
PRO Infinity
Member since 2009

Posté Mon 22 Nov 10 @ 12:08 pm
Do you mean the V7? Or the NS7? I have used the V7's for a month now and find them very reliable. I haven't had any crashes. I'm running Windows 7 on a 2nd generation unibody mac with 4 GB of ram. the only issue I have is I can't start out on deck B without it going into super speed on play. Running 2 V7's I can solve this issue by putting the 2nd V& into master mode and then taking it out. If VDJ is freezing I would look to see what else is running on the deck. While itch should be installed, it should also be closed.

Freddy2121
PRO Infinity
Member since 2009

Posté Wed 24 Nov 10 @ 11:26 pm
I am running VDJ 7 with NS7. I had to make some minor tweeks and setup changes. Its working flawlessly outside of 2 issues:

1. My headphones don't always work properly. When I am playing sometime I can only hear one song in my headphones and my cue select does not work.

2. When loading a new song that doesn't have cue points, the software will start the song at any random point. Kind of a pain because it doesn't start at the beginning of the song and I have to manually bring the song back to the begining