Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet How do you CLEAR a deck of music? - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

So I was playing around with the 4 decks skin, and I like it.

The one real issue that I have is once I load a track onto a deck, SOMETHING has to stay up there, and the play icon will ALWAY stay blinking.

It seems to be a tad disracting to me. I don't really want to see a third track constantly up top if not necessary.

Any help could be appreciated.

thx in advance.

Posté Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 5:38 pm
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Right click on the pause button for 2 seconds. Whatever is on that deck will disappear.

Posté Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 5:57 pm
good stuff. THX!!!

Posté Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 6:03 pm
spzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2009
cool i never knew how to do this thanks peeps

Posté Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 7:12 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You can also assign keyboard or controler shortcuts for unloading a deck.

unload

deck 1 unload

deck 2 unload

etc

Posté Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 7:17 pm
holy niceness, I always wondered about that but didn't even think to ask.

thanx to the question maker and the question answerer :)

Posté Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 5:26 am
Some skins also have an unload button built in to them.

Keith

Posté Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 6:36 am
Hey DJDAD can you use holding with that unload deck command? I would love to map the my rmx to unload the decks when the stop button on the controller is held for more than 2 secs and have it behave normally when it is just pressed momentarily.

Thanks,

John

Posté Wed 22 Dec 10 @ 11:48 pm
Right clicking for two seconds does not work with the Denon
MC 6000 skin. Is there a way to make it work?

Posté Sat 15 Jun 13 @ 5:12 pm
Copy the code from another skin....

Posté Sat 15 Jun 13 @ 7:05 pm
All skins should have an unload button.

When loading an internet track if the connection is slow sometimes you cant load something on top of it without the program freezing, music still plays but time ticks away, it's a nerve racking experience.

Posté Sun 16 Jun 13 @ 4:20 am
Solution: Don't rely on streaming from the internet at gigs!

Any good DJ should have all the essential tracks in their collection already.

If it's an important gig, check with the client in advance for specific "off the grid" songs they may want, and make sure you have them before the gig.

If someone asks for a song that's not already in your collection, and it wasn't on the list from the client, then it probably isn't worth playing!

As a last resort, if you really feel that you can't simply say "I don't have it", then buy it and download it before playing it. Don't stream it.

:-)

Posté Sun 16 Jun 13 @ 10:49 am
So your saying VDJ should scrap their streaming service?

Posté Sun 16 Jun 13 @ 1:48 pm
What they do is up to them, but I certainly wouldn't stream anything at a gig.

Even at home, on my wired high speed fibre optic connection, I sometimes get buffering in the middle of streaming.

Posté Sun 16 Jun 13 @ 4:04 pm

Posté Mon 17 Jun 13 @ 5:15 am
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
...what support said!! That's what I do...cache FIRST then play that way the track is fully downloaded or if it is not then I will see that when it loads the deck thus load another track and re-download but as a rule of thumb I do try and NOT to download while on a gig.

This weekend whenever I said i did not have a song the person said "just download it" and I said "I'm sorry but I do not go online while using the computer I DJ with" then they understand.

Posté Mon 17 Jun 13 @ 11:45 am
DJ Koz wrote :
Right click on the pause button for 2 seconds. Whatever is on that deck will disappear.

Posté Wed 19 Jun 13 @ 9:30 pm
rpradoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
DJ Koz wrote :

Thanks DJ Koz,
I also wanted to know a way to clear song from deck.
This is very useful for me.

Posté Wed 19 Jun 13 @ 11:47 pm
I'm ussing SSLover v11 skin and holding pause does not work, I went to the standard VDJ skin and it works but I cant find the code in mappers? HELP!

Posté Wed 29 Apr 15 @ 6:40 am
Correction SSLover vdj6 black V11

Posté Wed 29 Apr 15 @ 6:42 am
71%