Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet How to install effects files

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Ok, I'm not a computer whiz, but I get by using one. I can't seem to wrap my noodle around getting the effects files once downloaded into the vdj program and having them show up in the effects list. Can anyone give some walk through instructions on how to do this?? Thanks in advance from the stupid one.

Posté Sat 05 Mar 11 @ 3:32 pm
Please use the search function..
Short describe: Only use Mac Effects! In the Home Folder of VDJ you have to copy the effect file...

Posté Sun 06 Mar 11 @ 4:25 am
yes i found it thanks

Posté Sun 06 Mar 11 @ 12:00 pm
mdfr16LE userMember since 2011
I tried to download the noisebell effect for mac and it shows up on my VDJ 6.1.12 LE as on my desktop but doesnt go to my effects list? How can i get it to open or play?

Posté Wed 16 Mar 11 @ 12:19 am
is it mac compatible or pc only, I found alot of the effects I loved in the pc version won't work on the mac as they aren't coded for the Mac OS

Posté Wed 16 Mar 11 @ 5:06 am
Sorry, the software that you received with your MixTrack Pro is a limited edition and does not allow custom skins, effects, etc. to be used or the program configuration options to be changed (Except during the 20 day trial of Pro.)

To be able to use custom skins, effects and much, much more you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Professional. Your VirtualDJ LE entitles you to a discount off the cost of upgrading. To receive this, please go to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html and enter your software serial number in the box provided at the bottom of the page.

You can also try out Pro features in VirtualDJ v7 Home FREE by going to http://www.virtualdj.com/download/free.html - This software will allow you to test your MIDI controller with it for 10 minutes at a time before reverting back to internal mouse and keyboard control only.

Posté Wed 16 Mar 11 @ 9:22 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Thanks For The TWO Best Effects For Mac 1.Flanged Loop Out & 2.Loop Out LOVE THEM.....

Posté Wed 16 Mar 11 @ 9:43 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)