Forum: General Discussion

Discussions about VirtualDJ, and about DJing in general

If you need extended support, contact our Support Team.
(*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
Sujet Download VirtualDJ Pro 7 to Windows 7 64bit
Can't Download VirtualDJ Pro 7 to Windows 7 64bit. Put disc in and it comes up with an error message. Error attempting to read from the source install database C;\Windows\Installer\2f2c80.msi Please help!!!

Posté Tue 16 Aug 11 @ 7:25 pm
It sounds like the installer is corrupt; try downloading it again from your download center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html (it should be around 31MB)- if you're unable to download the installer straight onto the machine you're installing to, then try copying it via a usb drive or burning it at a slower speed if you're using a CD.

Posté Tue 16 Aug 11 @ 7:28 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
i find its always better to use the instaler from the download centre and to have the system online during installation.

using the one from the download centre i had no problems at all instaling it into my x64 rig.

Posté Tue 16 Aug 11 @ 7:43 pm
Blulite wrote :
i find its always better to use the instaler from the download centre and to have the system online during installation.

using the one from the download centre i had no problems at all instaling it into my x64 rig.

I used Windowns 7 x64 since 2009 and never I had problems with the instalation... try to download again the Vdj setup...

Posté Tue 16 Aug 11 @ 8:35 pm
Try this, and let us know if it worked.

Posté Tue 16 Aug 11 @ 9:44 pm
Thanks Andrew87. I did what you said and it upgraded and worked for me. I was messing with it for about 2 hours after I logged on. I appreciate the advice!!

Posté Sat 20 Aug 11 @ 2:01 pm
I need to download Virtual DJ Pro 7. Where can I download it from?

Posté Fri 20 Oct 17 @ 10:44 pm

Posté Sat 21 Oct 17 @ 5:29 am