Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet time displays..(Elapsed & Remaining)

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Would be very very helpful if these displays could somehow be made BIGGER!...I love everything about the software except trynig to struggle to see the time display..would also help if there was an option to make slightly larger fonts in the browser/playlists..simular to the way its done in I-tunes player

Posté Thu 05 Jan 12 @ 11:01 am
I am using the Basic Pro with Analog external mixer..the time display is important because I'll use the software for radio as well..(with intro times tagged in the mp3)

Posté Thu 05 Jan 12 @ 11:04 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
This can already be done by either editing the skin or choosing a suitable premade skin.

Posté Thu 05 Jan 12 @ 11:44 am
could you explain how you edit the skin?..or choose another that would make time displays BIGGER...would appreciate your help, thanks..rocker

Posté Fri 06 Jan 12 @ 2:38 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You may choose a different skin. Most of the custom skins have larger textzones then the default one.

Alternatively you may edit the skin you use. Extract the zip skin file and open the xml file using a simple Text Editor (eg Notepad). If you need to edit the font size of Elapsed Time , search for Pspent
You will then notice a few lines that look like this ..

Simply change the size value with a larger one. You may also change the color, make the text bold or not, align that differently or even change the size of the textbox (width and height)

Save the changes, and apply those to the zip file.

Posté Fri 06 Jan 12 @ 4:05 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)