Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Auto Cue Scratch On Mixtrack Pro

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi All,

Has anyone managed to get this working?
What i want is to be able to perform a baby scratch while mixing and when i leg go of the platter, the second song plays from the cue point.
I use a Mixtrack Pro

I have tried the script from the VJPedia but still haven't managed to get it to work

Thanks

Posté Fri 27 Jan 12 @ 4:00 am
set this on the vinyl button to activate the baby scratch thing mapping when you are pressing shift (delete cue)

var 'shift' ? var 'babyscratchthing' 1 ? set 'babyscratchthing' 0 & vinyl_mode : set 'babyscratchthing' 1 : vinyl_mode 1 ? vinyl_mode 0 & set 'babyscratchthing' 0 : vinyl_mode 1

put this on the vinyl buttons led
var 'babyscratchthing' 1 ? blink : vinyl_mode 1 ? on : off

put this on the jog
var 'babyscratchthing' 1 ? device_side 'left' ? down ? deck left touchwheel_touch 1 : deck left touchwheel_touch 0 & deck right goto_cue 1 : down ? deck right touchwheel_touch 1 : deck right touchwheel_touch 0 & deck left goto_cue 1 : touchwheel_touch

****you can change goto_cue 1 to whatever cue number you want****

Posté Fri 27 Jan 12 @ 4:59 am
Synthetic,

You are a don at these things
I will try this out and let you know how i get on
Thanks so much for your response

Posté Sun 29 Jan 12 @ 8:17 am
no worries mate, actually there was a little mistake on the vinyl button, this should fix it

var 'shift' ? var 'babyscratchthing' 1 ? set 'babyscratchthing' 0 & vinyl_mode 0 : set 'babyscratchthing' 1 & vinyl_mode 1 : vinyl_mode 1 ? vinyl_mode 0 & set 'babyscratchthing' 0 : vinyl_mode 1

and where it says put this on the jog, I meant to say put it on the jog touch pad

Posté Sun 29 Jan 12 @ 8:33 am
Synthet1c,

Thanks a million.
One quick question, where do i find the Vynil Button on the mixtrack pro within the mapping section?
Apologies if this question appears dumb.

Everything else within the script i think i understand

Cheers

Posté Tue 31 Jan 12 @ 6:45 pm
don't know sorry mate, I don't have one, just go into the mapper, select "new" then press the button that changes the jog into a touchwheel so you can scratch, but for sone reason I think its at the top right of the jog.

Posté Tue 31 Jan 12 @ 7:10 pm
Can anyone please help me out on this as i am still unable to make this work....

Thanx

Posté Wed 29 Feb 12 @ 8:51 am
some things need to be discovered on your own sorry champ, but answer these and you will have your answer...

you enable "vinyl mode" because you want to _ _ _ _ _ _ _ using the jog wheels

tears, baby's, crabs and flares are different types of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ techniques in turntablism.

If you still can't get it were gonna have to wheel of fortune this up.. i will need 2 vowles and 5 consonants to move through the next round

Posté Wed 29 Feb 12 @ 1:10 pm
someone got it I need this Tip too PLEAAAAAAAAS HELP

Posté Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 11:03 pm
I have the same problen.... And I really want to do it please really. How can I get it because I did what the man seid but it didnt work

Posté Fri 16 Nov 12 @ 9:37 am
You will need a registered pro version of VirtualDJ, to do this.

Posté Fri 16 Nov 12 @ 12:59 pm
im trying to get the cue scratch to work on my ddj-sz and i have tried to put in the mapping for it with a toggle button,, but it is just doing the same as before. i want the jogg to return to my cue point after i release it.

Posté Tue 26 Jul 16 @ 9:56 pm

Posté Mon 06 Feb 17 @ 4:58 pm
[quote=talent-løs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93uQmSPJ-UM

it was this result i wanted, i can scratch with the crossfader with no troubles, i just find it funny how several diffrent technics can be applied.

and i cant get this mapping to work :

https://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/A.Cue%20Scratch.html

Posté Tue 07 Feb 17 @ 5:58 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)