Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Using Two Computers with One Serial?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

nick706PRO InfinityMember since 2010
I apologise if this has been posted before/elsewhere...

Just a general query. I have 2 computers that i use for DJing. I have my desktop for all of my larger jobs (for example karaoke, weddigns or any venue that requires me to use a second video output) and i also have my lil netbook (for live music for background or when im "messing around at home")

So my question is...

Is it possibe to install my version of VDJ Pro Full on both of these computers using my one seriak key? of corse, both devices will never be run at the same time.

Appreciate the help!

-- Nick --

Posté Sun 29 Jan 12 @ 5:28 am
"both devices will never be run at the same time. "

You hit it right on. Yes you can install it in your 2 PC's.

Posté Sun 29 Jan 12 @ 9:50 am
nick706 wrote :
So my question is...

Is it possibe to install my version of VDJ Pro Full on both of these computers using my one seriak key? of corse, both devices will never be run at the same time.

Can you explain clearly on how do you want it? You mean using VDJ on two computers using one device and let it run simultaneously at the same time? is that what you mean?

Posté Mon 30 Jan 12 @ 7:49 am
From the End User License Agreement -

1. PERMITTED USE AND RESTRICTIONS

You are granted one license to:
- install and use the Software on one computer.
- install and use the Software on a second computer, if this computer is normally used by the same person and the Software will not be used on both computers at the same time.
- make back-up copies of the Software for archival purposes.

So, as 'The Magic.DJ' stated - Yes, you can install it on 2 computers.

Posté Mon 30 Jan 12 @ 9:31 am
nick706PRO InfinityMember since 2010
cheers guys thanks!

From
The new guy :D

Posté Thu 02 Feb 12 @ 3:43 pm
Started reading this post because I was contemplating doing a similar thing. However, I have decided against it and will spend some cash on making my laptop better.

I currently have the software installed under one "user/account" on my pc. I am thinking of setting up a "dj profile" that will only have virtual dj and any other software I need when dj'ing.

1. Is anyone aware of any traps with this?
2. How would I do this? I have set up another "account" on my laptop but VDJ is not available. So I am thinking I would need to uninstall & then re-install.

Any advice appreciated as these forums are always fair and don't treat the uneducated like me as idiots... which is what happens on some forums.

Coops

Posté Mon 06 Feb 12 @ 7:10 pm
You should install VDJ as an administrator...
So you can make a specific dj account, but you also have to make it an administrator account, not a guest account

Then when you download the program, click right and choose "Run as Administrator"

Hopes this helps ;)

Posté Tue 07 Feb 12 @ 4:00 am
Thanks for the help. I will give that a go.

The only problem is that I already have it up and running so maybe I just need to put up with my current setup.

Coops

Posté Tue 07 Feb 12 @ 7:40 pm
I installed VirtualDJ and paid for an Unlimited Content subscription on my desktop PC for my son with Autism. I also installed it on his little tablet/laptop that he takes with him everywhere. The problem is, we cannot sign in on the laptop and thereby cannot access the music subscription. He is 8 and no way using this for anything more than a cool hobby so why can't we use the one subscription or sign in? I rechecked the password/ sign in info which is all correct. Thanks...frustrated Mommy

Posté Wed 22 Jul 15 @ 4:45 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
When you say you cannot sign in on the laptop, why not? What happens, what message do you get?

Posté Wed 22 Jul 15 @ 8:59 pm
djzilloPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Can i use one serial with two computers simultaneously?

Posté Mon 02 Nov 15 @ 12:22 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012

Posté Mon 02 Nov 15 @ 12:30 pm
How do I sign on once I download Virtual Dj?

Posté Fri 02 Jun 17 @ 4:12 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)