Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Denon MC-6000 Driver?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I am installing VDJ Pro on a back-up system, which will be used with the Denon MC6000 in the event the primary computer stops working. I do NOT use the ASIO drivers. Do I need to install any USB drivers to new computer prior to connecting the Denon for the first time? Or will the Denon be recognized when I plug it in?

Posté Wed 20 Jun 12 @ 9:58 pm
ZamoodaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
You should not have to install any drivers, that being said, if you are using windows who knows what you may need to do. Why no ASIO?

Posté Wed 20 Jun 12 @ 10:07 pm
Thanks.

No ASIO drivers because it causes massive distortion in my output as many have experienced. I'm using a newer Sony i7 with plenty of resources, and yes - I've done all the tweaks and checklists.

Posté Wed 20 Jun 12 @ 11:55 pm
No, you don't need to load anything. The MC-6000 will be recognized by Windows and load the WDM sound drivers automatically.

I agree with you on Denon Asio, it's horrible and I don't use those drivers either.

Keith

Posté Thu 21 Jun 12 @ 1:44 am
kradcliffe wrote :
No, you don't need to load anything. The MC-6000 will be recognized by Windows and load the WDM sound drivers automatically.

I agree with you on Denon Asio, it's horrible and I don't use those drivers either.

Keith

Agree Denon Asio is bullshit and a shame for this company!!!!!:-(

Posté Thu 21 Jun 12 @ 2:39 am
Ok I think same Asio drivers cause distortion.. My headphone after one hour of playing sound shit. What are the steps to use Wdm drivers? One more thing. If you use WMD drivers. You still use the denon mixer output? As normal

Posté Thu 21 Jun 12 @ 3:29 am
VDJ Config > Sound setup tab

Inputs: None
Outputs: External Mixer
Sound card: 4.1 card

1st dropdown: Deck 1: front output / Deck 2: rear output
2nd dropdown: Denon MC6000

Hit apply

Go to the VDJ Config> Performances tab

Change latency to 512 (11ms) then restart VDJ.

This is for 2 deck external mode only!

discofiesta wrote :
If you use WMD drivers. You still use the denon mixer output? As normal

Yes, should just stay the same as before.

Keith

Posté Thu 21 Jun 12 @ 3:34 am
I have no issues with the Denon ASIO drivers. Definitely no distortion.

Posté Sat 23 Jun 12 @ 2:53 am
I treated myself to a new lappy at christmas and use asio driver. My sound is crystal clear. Best sound I have ever had actually. Must be a hit and miss thing as I couldnt get asio to work on my older lappy without sound distortion

Posté Sun 26 May 13 @ 3:18 pm
SmilersPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hi Guys, got the Denon MC-6000 and downloaded Yosemite 2 days ago on my Mac Book and only 1 Channel works on VDJ8 on VDJ7 only error when loading songs whereby video works perfect. Any idea what should i do ? Go back to maverick ? or try to go back on itunes to a previous version to make the VDJ7 work. I am lost using the stye just for private parts but will not happen anymore if i can not find a solution.

Posté Sat 25 Oct 14 @ 6:32 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)