Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Virtual DJ not detecting soundcard

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

So I'm just messing around with DJing and bought two CDJ 850s and a Xone:22 mixer, and was wondering how to set it up. When I plug the USBs from the CDJs into my laptop, and the RCAs into my mixer, when I go into the configurations and go to select my sound cards, the CDJs don't show up on the list.

Can someone please help?

Posté Thu 19 Jul 12 @ 8:46 pm
This will be the first step you need to do.

1. You need to get VDJ PRO in order for any EXTERNAL devices to be seen/working.

Posté Thu 19 Jul 12 @ 9:51 pm
No actually the first step is to install the Pioneer ASIO drivers for the CDJ-850s.

Then if he's trialling VDJ Pro, he'll have ten minutes to try stuff out.

(buying two CDJs and a Xone mixer is some pretty expensive "messing around"!)

Posté Fri 20 Jul 12 @ 3:59 am
I’m using “VDJ V8” I have a Numark MixTrack II controller, I have two (2) sound cards one internal, one USB. All’s been working fine until a few days ago. Now… Virtual DJ is giving me a error “soundcard not available” or it see’s the soundcard but just want configure! I’ve had the PC and controller look at by a tech-support person per hem the PC/ Controller is working as it should. All that being said Ive been told it has to be the software. Can you help PLEASE as I’ve got a gig tomorrow night

Posté Fri 18 Aug 17 @ 9:02 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
One of the 2 sound cards you are using in your Audio setup, is probably saying "Error" at the right side ? Which one is that.
If that is the case, does this sound card appear in the Windows->Control Panel->Sound->Playback devices ?
Post a screenshot of your audio Setup here.

Posté Fri 18 Aug 17 @ 11:53 pm
098695Home userMember since 2018
why my controller ddj sb2 cannot with virtual dj

Posté Thu 01 Feb 18 @ 3:31 pm
098695 wrote :
why my controller ddj sb2 cannot with virtual dj

http://virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddjsb2/index.html

You can but you most buy a VDJ 8 Home Plus Controllerlicense for Pioneer DDJ SB 2
or the VDJ 8 pro infinity or the Monthly Subscribe VDJ 8 Pro Subscriber.

When you download the VDJ 8 Home free with this your Controller should work and testit for 10 Minutes as VDJ Pro Version je New start of the VDJ Softwware.

greetings,dirk

Posté Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 12:13 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)