Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet I cant listen to the precue on denon mc3000 to hear songs before they come on - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

I have just purchased the Denon MC3000 with the virtual DJ LE for PC and everything works right except I cant hear the preque of a song before it is played out my headphones. I can only hear what is playing on the channel live out the mixer at the time. I thought this was a software problem so I tried it on my Traktor Duo Scratch program also and I had the same problem. Can someone please help me here because Ive tried about everything so far. Even read the instructions...LOL

Posté Wed 12 Sep 12 @ 4:40 pm
hi, i also just bought the mc3000 and i have the same problem. do you have already a solution? i also have mc6000 and at first had the same problem but that was a switch on the back along with some configuration settings, but the 3000 doesn't have this swich or settings. there should be a solution, i can't believe that a brand like denon would create a controller without a precue.

Posté Thu 13 Sep 12 @ 3:09 pm
The sound configuration should be similar to the MC6000:

Inputs: None
Outputs: Headphones (Master: Chan 1&2 / Headphones: Chan 3&4)
Sound card: ASIO -> Denon ASIO Driver (Mac: 4-out card -> Choose the MC3000 in the list)

Click APPLY.

Press the CUE (PFL) button on the appropriate mixer channel that you wish to listen to.

If you still can't hear the channel that you have selected in your headphones, check the position of the CUE/.MASTER knob in the MONITOR section (This determines how much of the pre-listened track vs master ouput you hear in your headphones.)

Posté Fri 14 Sep 12 @ 6:37 am
hi,
thank you for the solution! now it works perfect. the mc6000 uses a different setup (outputs external mixer) and that is why it wouldn't work on the 3000. now i have changed the audio setup in the 6000 to a simular setup as the 3000 and now i can switch between them without constantly chaning the settings, as it shoud be. again thank you.

Posté Fri 14 Sep 12 @ 8:30 am
The MC6000 is both a real hardware DJ mixer and MIDI controller all-in-one, so can be configured with VirtualDJ for either 2 deck hardware mixer use or 4 deck internal software (MIDI) mixing - See: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/DN-MC6000.html

The MC3000 is a software MIDI controller only, so will only work correctly when configured for internal software mixer (Outputs: Headphones)

If you are regularly switching between the two then using the MC6000 in software (PC MIX) mode will be easier because it should not require any setting changes.

Posté Fri 14 Sep 12 @ 10:26 am
yes I too have done that config and now it works great...Is there any config you have to do to the mic or is it going to work with the same conf. I have not tried microphone yet I was just asking before I had to set it up.....Thanks for the help

Posté Fri 14 Sep 12 @ 12:33 pm

Posté Fri 14 Sep 12 @ 12:46 pm
cooley1PRO InfinityMember since 2012
Denon MC 3000 Issues
I just purchsed a new Denon MC 3000 controller which comes with the Virtual Dj LE software. I installed it on my MAC and it worked for a couple hours. I tried using it yesterday and had a few issues. I wasn't able to properly set up the soundcard on the MAC (not sure what I'm doing wrong), so I wasn't hearing the music through my speakers. Secondly the controller was not sending any signal to the Virtual Dj software on the screen but I still heard the music in my head phones. I NEED HELP.....I have to Dj at a party!

Posté Sat 20 Oct 12 @ 5:29 pm

Posté Mon 22 Oct 12 @ 5:45 am
mlevetPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hello.. I try everything on the MC 3000 and still not working on the headphones prelistening... the cue showld work but nothing.. any other solution? I think its the virtual configuration but try with 4 solutions mentioned on the forum but nothing happens; please help me I need to work with this software tomorrow.. thanks a lot !!

Posté Fri 23 Nov 12 @ 6:13 pm
Hola, me compre un denon mc3000 y cuando pongo Cue para escuchar una de las canciones por los audifonos solo se escucha la que esta sonando por los altavoces. Que hago?

Saludos

Posté Sat 22 Dec 12 @ 8:09 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

Posté Sun 23 Dec 12 @ 10:47 am
djwin10Home userMember since 2013
hola con todos quieren q me ayuden como instalar mi denon mc 3000 con los parlantes e visto unos tutoriales pero no me ayudan y quiero q me dean una mano

Posté Thu 07 Feb 13 @ 11:14 am
Sorry, as already posted above, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

ANY FURTHER FOREIGN LANGUAGE MESSAGES POSTED IN THIS TOPIC WILL BE MODERATED AND HIDDEN FROM VIEW.

Posté Thu 07 Feb 13 @ 11:41 am
thanks guys I had the same problem and the answer was right here! THIS IS WHY VJ IS THE BEST!

Posté Fri 26 Apr 13 @ 5:55 pm
I have a Denon MC3000 and VDJ Pro, and a MAC. I'm trying to hear songs on my headphones before playing (pre cue), but both decks play when I plug the headphones in and fiddle with the monitor knobs. I read the earlier post about changing the config options, but I don't have the choice under output to select master 1&2 and heafphones 3 &4. How can I still pre cue with the phones plugge into the board?

Posté Sat 28 Sep 13 @ 4:18 pm
i have a denon mc3000.I use Virtual dj pro.i can hear music either through head phones or speakers but not both at same time for precueing . i have tried all settings only one of them gives output either headphones or speakers.i use a mac .plzz give a solution

Posté Sun 15 Dec 13 @ 1:14 am
hello all I am having a distorted sound coming from my Denon MC 3000 that I am using with virtual DJ8. I did some basic configurations and it got less however ever so often it returns. It is best described as a bad radio signal. Like when you are about to drive out of the coverage zone of a radio frequency. Hope i am making sense. Just started using the equipment.

Posté Thu 26 Feb 15 @ 9:27 pm
I am using a HP windows laptop.

Posté Thu 26 Feb 15 @ 9:28 pm
YakshaaHome userMember since 2012
Please help. I use Denon MC3000 via Virtual DJ 7 on Windows 7. It happens to me that after 10 minutes of music sound to the speakers and headphones and crackling sounds very rough as bad radio signal. And hapens every 5-10 sec and take 1-2 sec. Is that because ASIO driver of the Denon or what??? It's drive me crazy i don't know what to do...

Posté Mon 18 May 15 @ 4:54 pm
91%