Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Pioneer DDJ ERGO-K Limited Edition - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

I just got the Pioneer DDJ ERGO-K Limited Edition, however, V-DJ is not working at all. HELP BOYS ! Not even on Serato Inro. It's only working on Traktor :s.. How can I use it on V-DJ? I just bought the latest VDJ online??? I updated my firmware to the latest, and still not working :S

Posté Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 8:50 pm

Posté Tue 02 Oct 12 @ 1:21 am
I did, I'm using v7.0.5., it's still not working :S

Posté Tue 02 Oct 12 @ 5:29 am
It seems that Pioneer might have changed the sysexid of the unit compared to the original ERGO-V. I can't tell for sure though... Someone else from the team might now better than me.

Posté Tue 02 Oct 12 @ 5:47 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Tue 02 Oct 12 @ 7:37 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The only difference between the 2 versions (according to Pioneer) is the color of the unit and the marketed name.

With that said --

You say you installed the latest firmware, what is the firmware version according to the Pioneer Device Utility?

What operating system are you using?
--- If using Windows platform - how is the device listed in the Device Manager under the Sound, video, and controllers node?
--- If using OSX platform - how is the device listed in the Audio and MIDI Setup utility?

What drivers have you loaded?
--- In VirtualDJ's Config -> Sound Setup tab does the sound card show up in the list after selecting ASIO (Windows) or 4-Out Card (OSX)?

Posté Tue 02 Oct 12 @ 7:38 am
SAME PROBLEM ...just bought it .. and doesnt work with VDJ 7.0.5 . . ..HELP

Posté Tue 02 Oct 12 @ 7:44 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You have to register your license number for VirtualDJ PRO and Download the latest version of VirtualDJ.

To make sure you have the latest available version -

Go to the Config -> Info tab and your version number should be:: v7.0.5b Pro (build 380)

Posté Tue 02 Oct 12 @ 8:35 am
I'm using Mac OSX. Virtual DJ is version 7.0.5 Pro (b380). The firmware version that I'm using is 1.20. I tried re-downloading and re-installing, and restarting my Mac, but still nothing changed. On the Soundcard tab, it shows DDJ Ergo. What else can I do ??

Posté Wed 03 Oct 12 @ 3:01 pm
same here

Posté Sun 11 Nov 12 @ 9:16 am
soucie avec mon ddj ergo

Posté Wed 19 Dec 12 @ 12:26 am

Posté Wed 19 Dec 12 @ 5:32 am
The sound works for my pioneer ergo k i just had to reinstall the sound driver by inserting the disc it came with then turning it off and opening virtual dj again, now my control just wont control anything... any suggestions?

Posté Thu 17 Jan 13 @ 11:39 pm
You will need to upgrade to the latest VirtualDJ Professional v7.3 to be able to use this controller. Your VirtualDJ LE entitles you to discount off the cost of upgrading.

If you are currently using an older version such as the 20 day Pro trial built into VirtualDJ LE for your MixTrack, then it may not work due to not being natively supported in this older version. You can try it out before purchasing for 10 minutes at a time in the latest VirtualDJ Home FREE.

Posté Fri 18 Jan 13 @ 5:38 am
I purchased a pro version locally but i didnt register it and misplaced the key during me moving, is there a way i can check through my softeware already installed for the key to register it so i can get assistance? Everything currently works in regards to the mapping other than my jog wheels, they do not cooperate like they are suppose to as well as the led lights in the controller. Virtual DJ Pro 7 - Pioneer DDJ Ergo K

Posté Wed 23 Jan 13 @ 3:33 pm
No, it's not possible to do this. You will need to either find your original serial number or purchase the software again using your VirtualDJ LE discount: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html - It's your responsibility to keep your licenses and serial numbers/keys for all your software in a safe place.

You will need the latest VirtualDJ pro v7.3 with the latest built-in native mappings to be able to use the DDJ Ergo correctly and for that, you will need a valid legal Pro serial number registered to your account.

Also, VirtualDJ Pro cannot legally be purchased anywhere except directly from us via http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html - If you have purchased it elsewhere, then you have purchased an illegal pirate/counterfeit version of the software and have unfortunately wasted your money. Please return it back to the seller and demand a refund and report them to the appropriate authorities (NOTE: This doesn't apply if was a boxed version of Numark Cue rather than VirtualDJ that you purchased.)

Please support the software and its future development by purchasing it (Especially if you are working DJ and are making money as a result of using it at your gigs.)

Posté Thu 24 Jan 13 @ 6:05 am
nancybPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I bought an ERGO too...tired a bunch of stuff..downloaded drivers from Pioneer site, have latest VDJ update. Nothing worked. I have windows 8. Dissapointing! I returned it and got a Hercules RMX2. Works great! So far anyway :)
DJ Nancy B

Posté Thu 24 Jan 13 @ 10:09 pm
NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Any Updates on this...does the K work with VDJ?

I was looking to get a K but want to make sure it works with 7.4

It also looks like the K has different colored Lights for teh sampler and cue points? which could be helpful in a dark club...Is that correct?

Posté Thu 04 Apr 13 @ 11:56 am
I finally managed to connect my Pioneer DDJ ergo k with virtual dj, I'd like to help you out and you do not torture me like here's the instructions:

1. (Edited) Purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

2. (Edited) Register your Pro serial number to your account, download it from the Download Center and install it.

3. and install the driver for the virtual dj that came with the Pioneer DDJ k

4. http://oi41.tinypic.com/11l0qx0.jpg
and make this new settings and Pioneer will work successfully with your program! have nice day of new mixing :D

Posté Sun 15 Sep 13 @ 8:38 pm
@Abstrackt: DO NOT post links to download illegal pirate versions of VirtualDJ or your account will be locked. Please read the forum rules. Your post has been edited and moderated.

If you like the VirtualDJ, then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

IMPORTANT: Illegal versions of the software rarely work reliably due to unauthorised modifications that have been made to the software by the pirates and can also contain viruses, spyware or other malicious software. If you are a working DJ, then both you and your venue could face prosecution if you are caught using illegal software and/or illegally downloaded music at your gigs.

Posté Mon 16 Sep 13 @ 6:35 am
77%