Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Problems with Hercules Instinct (Help me please I'm desperate)

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Good afternoon everyone!

I bought a table and Hercules Instinct already configured with the mapper and're working well, except that when I put a song playing the sound does not come out of your computer speakers, headphones that just came out in the table are connected!
Already methyl with the configuration that was recommended for VirtualDJ but still not enough.

I would appreciate someone to help me solve this problem soon!

thank you

Posté Fri 12 Oct 12 @ 10:39 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
If you are using the default audio configuration:

Then you are indicating to VDJ that you want the Master to comes out of the main output of the DJControl Instinct (Output 1-2) while preview will be sent to the front headphone connector (output 3-4).

If you absolutely want to use your computer's integrated speakers, I would recommand using the following method:

http://ts.hercules.com/faqs/eng/her_eng_00455.pdf

Posté Tue 20 May 14 @ 9:48 am
Hi Everyone,
I purcahsed Hercules DJControl Instinct 2 months ago, since then mapping problem is coming. In Virtual DJ and even in DJUCED software given by the console, the key and action are not alligned like an example the lowest volume on console matches with the mid level of volume on the software. Please Help!!!

Posté Fri 23 Jun 17 @ 3:25 pm
You have opened 2 very old threads, with the same question. Do not post the same question twice, once is enough. Do not open older threads, start your own. Please read both of these threads fully, including the soundcard configuration, to see if your issue has been addressed. If you bought this controller used, then it did not come with the software that you need. You have various options here, please click on the comparison chart in the upper right corner. If you have more questions after reading both of these thread, please post in the other thread, as this one will be locked, thank you.

Posté Fri 23 Jun 17 @ 7:30 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)