Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Uploading mixes

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey guys,

I was just wandering where I could upload my mixes (without copyright infringement) for my friends to hear? I thought that if you own a song that uploading a mix with those songs wouldn't be a problem, but I guess not? Is there a way to upload mixes like this or do I need to literally make music from scratch to upload them without infringing on copyright?

Thanks,

Am

Posté Tue 16 Oct 12 @ 10:50 pm
Maybe this will help. A lot of people forget that you only purchase the right to listen to the material.

Posté Wed 17 Oct 12 @ 4:31 pm
havent uploaded a mix in a while used to upload to mixcrate.com

could try that site

Posté Wed 17 Oct 12 @ 4:52 pm
mixcloud.com covers the "distribution" rights. No downloads there though. You (of course) still need to own the source material licenses.

Posté Thu 18 Oct 12 @ 9:23 am
If it's just for your friends, why not upload them to your own web site or storage space (cloud etc) and then give the link to your friends?

You could also upload to YouTube as a private video and give your friends the link.

Posté Thu 18 Oct 12 @ 9:35 am
yashdedHome userMember since 2014
How can i upload my mix made on virtual dj

Posté Tue 03 Jun 14 @ 12:12 pm
yashded wrote :
How can i upload my mix made on virtual dj

I use mixcloud.com

Posté Mon 22 Jan 18 @ 5:22 pm
There is also an area here, on your home page.

Posté Mon 22 Jan 18 @ 5:51 pm
how do i upload my mixes to my homepage @ virtualdj?

Posté Sun 01 Jul 18 @ 11:39 pm
ive been trying to broadcast live via facebook and or youtube..with the broadcasting via virtualdj..i see alot of djs doin it ..how come there mixes are not bening takin off i mean ive been able to do it its just that im getting infringment messages..what am i doing wrong in order to be able to do what it is im trying to do like some of the other djs..

Posté Sun 01 Jul 18 @ 11:42 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
1 Stop shouting.

2 Facebook are in discussion with the lables to allow their content to be broadcast, but it's not live yet. Playing unsigned artists however is completly fine.

Posté Mon 02 Jul 18 @ 12:24 am
For just music Mixcloud seems to be the easiest and free. If you are thinking about video that is a whole other animal. For video I use Vimeo but you have to pay for the service.

In regards to how do you upload your mix (music only)..... Recording using VDJ as an MP3. Name the file and place it where you want on your computer. Once you are done go to Mixcloud, create an account and then upload your mix. Once it is uploaded copy the web address and share it with your friends.

Posté Tue 03 Jul 18 @ 3:53 pm
thanks guys for your responses. at least i have learnt from u

Posté Thu 05 Jul 18 @ 11:12 pm
Just log in to mediafire.com create ur free account and have 10gig for free before purchasing.

Posté Wed 28 Aug 19 @ 9:24 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Old thread, Locked

Posté Wed 28 Aug 19 @ 9:42 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)