Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet American Audio MXR-10 - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

So far my experience with Virtual DJ leaves much to be desired.

After finally getting the new user activation email I was able to post this.

There seems to be no support/drivers/midi maps for the MXR-10 anywhere on this site. The ADJ ASIO is a huge fail. When I hit apply, the program convulses and crashes. Guess I'm going to stick with Ms. Pinky

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name RC420-PC
System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
System Model HP Pavilion dv6700 Notebook PC
System Type X86-based PC
Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU T2390 @ 1.86GHz, 1867 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Hewlett-Packard F.57, 21/05/2008
SMBIOS Version 2.4
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale Canada
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7601.17514"
User Name RC420-PC\RC420
Time Zone Eastern Daylight Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 2.99 GB
Available Physical Memory 1.58 GB
Total Virtual Memory 5.98 GB
Available Virtual Memory 4.54 GB
Page File Space 2.99 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys

Posté Fri 26 Jul 13 @ 11:59 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posté Sat 27 Jul 13 @ 6:34 am
I got American Audio MXR-10 Mixer Setup the Virtual DJ LE went to go to Config to Map the Mixer Settings and it's saying Buy Pro version so am stuck with The Mouse Hope this get fix ASAP before i decide to Forget about the Idea of MIDI Mixing.

Posté Sat 16 Nov 13 @ 11:21 am
im running 2 denons Sc3900's, laptop windows 7 & other laptop is windows 8, with the 10MXR in the middle. i have zero problems. asio drivers & VDJ work just fine for me ?

Posté Sat 16 Nov 13 @ 12:49 pm
djdiligence wrote :
it's saying Buy Pro version so am stuck with The Mouse

No you're not stuck with the mouse.

Any LE version of VDJ is designed to work "out of the box" with whatever product it's supplied with - in your case the MXR-10.

It should be plug & play. There should be no need to change anything.

Posté Sat 16 Nov 13 @ 1:21 pm
I have just been given the 10-MXR as an xmas present and am keen to use the MIDI controls with Virtual DJ (LE edition).

Unfortunately I have not managed to get the MIDI functions on the mixer to do anything on the Virtual DJ software.

Here are my steps:

1: Download the latest Virtual DJ LE from the site on the info that came with the box.
2: Install the VDJ software and enter the "Serial No." when requested - from the info within the box
3: Connect up the mixer via USB and turn on
4: Check Device manager on my PC (running windows 7) under "Sound, Video and game controllers" to make sure the 10MXR is seen - it is.
5: But then when I turn the MIDI know to act as mouse selector for choosing the song, or any other MIDI button nothing happens on the software.

I have spend a whole day trolling the web for some advice and haven't found anything. Please could someone advise, I'm desperate to use the virtual DJ and the mixer - they look awesome.

Thanks
Jason

Posté Fri 27 Dec 13 @ 1:55 pm
hellos

I also have an audio mixer american 10mxr and aursque virtual dj I turn the thing I did with the mouse recur on the mixer but when I touch the button on the mixer nothing is happening. what are you a vo parameter? please

I'm french I speak very little English dsl

Posté Wed 08 Jan 14 @ 1:16 pm
I was just going to say that you can ask in the French forum, but I see you have.

C'est la vie.

Posté Wed 08 Jan 14 @ 2:36 pm
Anyone else figure this out? Im getting no sound through the mixer

Posté Tue 04 Feb 14 @ 6:10 pm
You'll need to provide more details than that.

At the very least state your sound settings in VDJ.

Posté Tue 04 Feb 14 @ 6:37 pm
I had no sound until I installed the ASIO sound driver. You might need to install the driver in safe mode to stop it from crashing.

Posté Wed 12 Feb 14 @ 7:04 pm
migmaticControlleristMember since 2014
Hey everyone, I'm really hoping somebody can help. Ive just purchased the 10MXR and am having a nightmare. My problem is that I cannot seem to get sound to come through my headphones attached to my mixer.

This seems to be quite a common problem according to the research Ive done (on these forums and the net) The closest solution I have found is to update my ASIO driver, which leads me to my second problem. I cannot find the ASIO driver ANYWHERE. I have looked on the American Audio websites. The only tab they have for downloads on the 10MXR is for a virtual DJ folder and when I click on that, it just takes me to an HTML page of the same ADJ page. Very frustrating!!!

Can somebody please direct me to the ASIO driver link. I feel this is probably the solution to my issue. I'm using Windows 8.1 Pro if that helps. Is there possibly another ASIO driver I can use instead? Ive tried using the ASIO4ALL V2 but that doesn't work either. I don't know what else to do. Please help.

I should add, I'm using the VDJ LE that got bundled with this mixer. Surely it should just be a matter of plug and play. Ive tried using the 20 day free Pro trial to see if I can alter the audio settings but it did not help. Im using no input, external mixer output and ASIO driver soundcard (ASIO4ALL)

Thanks to anyone in advance that can help.

Posté Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 8:09 am
djtyme209 wrote :
im running 2 denons Sc3900's, laptop windows 7 & other laptop is windows 8, with the 10MXR in the middle. i have zero problems. asio drivers & VDJ work just fine for me ?

Could you please tell me where to find the ASIO drivers?

Posté Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 8:19 am
motty67 wrote :
I had no sound until I installed the ASIO sound driver. You might need to install the driver in safe mode to stop it from crashing.

Any idea where I might be able to find the ASIO drivers for the 10MXR?

Posté Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 8:20 am
You don't need to post over and over again!

I Googled 10mxr driver and found this site.

Download the 10MXR_VirtualDJ LE PC/MAC_Driver_Pack (10mxr.zip) from the Software section. The ASIO driver is in the zip.

Posté Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 9:04 am
migmatic wrote :
Hey everyone, I'm really hoping somebody can help. Ive just purchased the 10MXR and am having a nightmare. My problem is that I cannot seem to get sound to come through my headphones attached to my mixer.

This seems to be quite a common problem according to the research Ive done (on these forums and the net) The closest solution I have found is to update my ASIO driver, which leads me to my second problem. I cannot find the ASIO driver ANYWHERE. I have looked on the American Audio websites. The only tab they have for downloads on the 10MXR is for a virtual DJ folder and when I click on that, it just takes me to an HTML page of the same ADJ page. Very frustrating!!!

Can somebody please direct me to the ASIO driver link. I feel this is probably the solution to my issue. I'm using Windows 8.1 Pro if that helps. Is there possibly another ASIO driver I can use instead? Ive tried using the ASIO4ALL V2 but that doesn't work either. I don't know what else to do. Please help.

I should add, I'm using the VDJ LE that got bundled with this mixer. Surely it should just be a matter of plug and play. Ive tried using the 20 day free Pro trial to see if I can alter the audio settings but it did not help. Im using no input, external mixer output and ASIO driver soundcard (ASIO4ALL)

Thanks to anyone in advance that can help.

http://10mxr.adjfocus.com/downloads/downloads/10mxr.html

Posté Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 12:49 pm
migmatic wrote :
djtyme209 wrote :

Could you please tell me where to find the ASIO drivers?

http://10mxr.adjfocus.com/downloads/downloads/10mxr.html

Posté Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 12:49 pm
I already posted the link. Why post it two more times?
:-/

Posté Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 1:12 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
seems like American Audio is re-building their website pages. Indeed several old links dont work anymore. I have emailed AA and awaiting a reply in order the links for the drivers and other pages to be changed in the MXR manuals and wiki pages.

Posté Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 1:23 pm
Firstly, thank you for the replies. Its nice to know the VDJ community is this helpful.

Secondly I just have to let you guys know. I emailed my problem to American Audio Europe on Sunday evening. By 10AM Monday I had a reply. It did not solve the issue as the links on their website are broken or corrupt, hence the reason I posted on here. Like I say, Ive scoured the net on where to find the ADJ ASIO drivers and came up short, the only links I did find, do not work (So yes, maybe they are busy with a website upgrade)

However, I emailed them back and within two hours they emailed me a working link for their ASIO driver update. I have to commend them on their service. They solved my issue within a day. I have not received such great service from a company for a long long time, kudos to them. I am mixing away this evening and can only recommend the mixer and the service from AA.

Ta muchly for the help guys

Posté Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 7:30 pm
77%