Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet issues with pioneer xdj r1 - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

I have recently purchased the xdj r1 controller & cannot get it working with virtual dj 7 pro. I know it comes with virtual dj le but I would like to use the vdj pro 7 version instead. can anyone help me with this issue? I've loaded the drivers for it but still does not pick up on vdj 7 pro.

Posté Wed 04 Sep 13 @ 12:12 pm
This is probably because you are running an out-of-date version of the software that does not support it. It's natively supported in the latest v7.4 Pro Full as well as the included VirtualDJ LE.

Please register your Pro serial number to your account http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and then download the latest version from the Download Center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

If you have not purchased VirtualDJ Pro then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html (Especially if you are working DJ and are making money as a result of using it at your gigs.)

Your VirtualDJ LE serial number should entitle you to a discount off the cost of upgrading (Providing that it's not second hand and has not already been used.)

Posté Wed 04 Sep 13 @ 12:30 pm
djtybPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Working with the XDJ-R1 and having a difficult time mapping the video crossfader to work on the crossfader. Any suggestions or tutorials would be great.

Posté Mon 09 Sep 13 @ 10:31 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Assuming that you are using the XDJ-R1 on PC (software mode), the crossfader should control both audio and video crossfaders.
Makes sure the LINK is enabled (Locker button in the VIDEO mixer panel of the default skin)

If the unit is used on Hardware (XDJ-R1) mode, then if not mistaken, the whole mixer is not operating on MIDI mode, so you will nto be able to map the crossfader or any other mixer slider.

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/XDJ-R1.html

Posté Mon 09 Sep 13 @ 11:07 pm
Hi there Virtual DJ team!

Ive recently purchased the XDJ-R1 and have obviously created a VDJ account and downloaded VDJ-LE for the unit.

I have played around with it alot on MIDI control and it seams to be playing up... It works just fine at the very beginning for around 4-5 track mixes (loading and mixing from Deck 1 to Deck 2 and so on and so forth) Then all of a sudden out of nowhere i will load the next track for the next mix then as i drag and then release the mouse on the desired Deck it will stop the track being played and now both D1 AND D2 tracks will only play through channel 1 and channel 2 wont control anything (As the track on D2 is now on C1 therefore has no control of track on D2) Also might i add that none of the sliders or knobs move on the skin in conjunction with the mixer but the jog wheels do... has that question been answered already? I forgot sorry.

Thanks for your help in advance!!

Posté Mon 16 Sep 13 @ 10:08 am
danewass wrote :
Hi there Virtual DJ team!

Ive recently purchased the XDJ-R1 and have obviously created a VDJ account and downloaded VDJ-LE for the unit.

I have played around with it alot on MIDI control and it seams to be playing up... It works just fine at the very beginning for around 4-5 track mixes (loading and mixing from Deck 1 to Deck 2 and so on and so forth) Then all of a sudden out of nowhere i will load the next track for the next mix then as i drag and then release the mouse on the desired Deck it will stop the track being played and now both D1 AND D2 tracks will only play through channel 1 and channel 2 wont control anything (As the track on D2 is now on C1 therefore has no control of track on D2) Also might i add that none of the sliders or knobs move on the skin in conjunction with the mixer but the jog wheels do... has that question been answered already? I forgot sorry.

Thanks for your help in advance!!

I had the same issue i went into utility on the xdjr1 and changed the mixer mode to PC and hey presto all faders and dials are now working and i have output on both channels hope this helps

Posté Sat 21 Sep 13 @ 7:01 pm
hey guys, im in situation when i cant decide should i get aero insteed of r1 cause i saw alot of problems with fireware. Is there still alot of problems after 1.07 update?

Posté Sun 22 Sep 13 @ 8:14 am
machete01 wrote :
hey guys, im in situation when i cant decide should i get aero insteed of r1 cause i saw alot of problems with fireware. Is there still alot of problems after 1.07 update?

Hi mate, I have the latest firmware and can say it all looks pretty good. The only thing I noticed is that some of the FX stay on after being turned off, whether via the unit itself or on an iPad. It is a damn fine package and am very surpised if hasn't received a lot more positive coverage, especially given the price point.

All the best.

Posté Sun 17 Nov 13 @ 1:11 am
hello I have had this happen twice to me now using VDJ L on the XDJ-R1 that came with the unit. I own 4 laptops three I use for DJing gigs I usualy take two with me but only use one. One PC one Mac and the problem happened on both laptops. While deck B was playing I was cueing up a song on deck A pulled the jog wheel back and the unit froze volume tripled, the only button that worked was master vol on unit. To get control back I had to turn everything off and restart. any suggestions?

Posté Tue 19 Nov 13 @ 11:33 am
shkumarPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Hi Guys...i have purchased and installed Virtual Dj Pro on Mac and its working with 1 channel only. Could you please assist?

Posté Sat 23 Nov 13 @ 12:16 pm
I bought the pioneer r1 yesterday. Where should I find the serial number for virtual dj??

Posté Fri 06 Dec 13 @ 2:21 am
It's normally on the sleeve of the installation CD, however it appears that you have already registered VirtualDJ LE for XDJ-R1 to your account, so you can retrieve it from the Download Center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

Posté Fri 06 Dec 13 @ 5:29 am
hola amigos de virtual dj compre la xdj r1 y las estoy trabajando con el virtual pero no me funciona el cue de los audifonos por separado solo se oye el mas alguien me puede ayudar

Posté Mon 23 Dec 13 @ 2:41 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

Posté Mon 23 Dec 13 @ 6:21 pm
helloi have got xdj r1 10 days before but not getting the key of virtual dj le do i get full virsion with this controller i am not getting key so can u pls help me out to know i can send u product number of rekordbox key thets on cd cover but where is virtual dj le key i am not getting it pls help me out & let me know would i get it full virsion with it

Posté Sat 28 Dec 13 @ 6:30 am
apedapHome userMember since 2009
I have the latest firmware for my XDJ and the latest update for virtual DJ and I've followed all the steps that it tells me to do but I can't get the controller to work with VDJ, what's wrong?

Posté Fri 07 Feb 14 @ 5:02 pm

Posté Fri 07 Feb 14 @ 5:09 pm
I just got my xdj r1 and I can't find the way to get my free vdj limited edition anywhere. Perha[s I am just and idiot, but even then so, pleas help me out.

Posté Wed 09 Apr 14 @ 7:52 am
Did you buy the R1 new? If so, there should be a serial number included which you can register here and then download VDJ LE.

If not, contact the seller.

f you bought it used, the previous owner probably already registered the LE version, in which case it cannot be transferred to anyone else.

Posté Wed 09 Apr 14 @ 8:07 am
george kush wrote :
I just got my xdj r1 and I can't find the way to get my free vdj limited edition anywhere. Perha[s I am just and idiot, but even then so, pleas help me out.

Most of the times, the serial of the VirtualDJ LE version (keycode) is on the sleeve of the CD. Please contact Support in case you re still having issues.. http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Posté Wed 09 Apr 14 @ 11:35 am
42%