Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Hercules DJ and Windows 8.1 - NEW DRIVERS/FIRMWARE NOW AVAILABLE - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
New drivers and Firmware were released yesterday to correct installation issues with USB 3.0 controllers under Windows 8.1. The drivers are available from the Technical Support site:

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=17&fid=62&pid=215&cid=1

As mentioned in the release notes, a mandatory firmware update is required. Just like when updating your computer's BIOS, this is a delicate operation that should not be taken lightly, so be sure to carefully follow the on-screen instructions.

Note that if you are the owner of older devices (such as the DJ Console Rmx), a powered USB hub might also be necessary for your console to be recognized properly on recent Intel based system.

Posté Thu 13 Mar 14 @ 7:40 am
Hi,

I installed the new drivers and firmware upgrade for DJ4 Set, but still in Windows 8.1 the controller didn't work directly with USB 3.0. I have to use an USB 2.0 Hub.
Mi PC is a Vaio Pro with Intel 8 series chipset. Is this normal?

Posté Wed 02 Apr 14 @ 12:37 pm
As mentioned, a powered USB hub might be necessary (and mandatory) for certain older console to be recognized properly on recent Intel based system. This is due unfortunately due to changes to the USB protocole.

Posté Tue 08 Apr 14 @ 9:09 am
thedopePRO InfinityMember since 2008
When on Win7, installed Console, was OK, upgraded to Win8, was OK, then upgraded to 8.1, was OK.

Formatting and new Win8.1 install proved unsuccessful. COnsole is light-blipping. New drivers don't do anything. What a shame.

Posté Fri 18 Apr 14 @ 1:32 pm
When on your previous installation, were you using the new driver, and consequently the new firmware?

Have you tried using a powered USB hub ?

Posté Mon 21 Apr 14 @ 7:33 am
Sir's! I have my new RMX2 for 2 mons. but the sound card doesnt sound good, it has glitches. My laptop specs are Asus, i3 series 1.5 ghz, 2 gb ram, 265 HDD, 2gb video card, windows 7. I don't think so that my laptop has the problem, it has lot of spaces on my drive. please help. thanks again for the help!

Posté Mon 12 May 14 @ 6:47 am
ziegfrey - please don't double post the same messgae.

Posté Mon 12 May 14 @ 6:56 am
thedopePRO InfinityMember since 2008
i updated the firmware on another Win7 computer, was OK.
I plugged the console on my 8.1 fresh install, got the USB 3.0 "device not properly recognized" error :(

Posté Sat 24 May 14 @ 9:39 am
If the controller works elsewhere, then you know the "problem" is with the new computer.

As mentionned previously, a powered USB hub might also be necessary for your console to be recognized properly on recent Intel based system.

Posté Mon 26 May 14 @ 7:16 am
Wrong thread

Posté Thu 07 Aug 14 @ 2:09 am
Bom dia, busco o mapper para controladora hercules control air + pois o que encontrei não funciona win 7.

Posté Wed 05 Nov 14 @ 6:43 am

Posté Wed 05 Nov 14 @ 7:05 am
i hav a problem with my virtial dj the cpu meter goes high and my audio has dropouts can someone pls help
im running intel dual core 3.06Ghz
4gb ram windows 7 32 bit
service pk 1can someone pleaes please help

Posté Tue 13 Jan 15 @ 9:50 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Which Version causes these issues acutally ?
V7 .. V8 ?

Posté Tue 13 Jan 15 @ 10:05 am
BGODDYControlleristMember since 2013
RobRoy wrote :
Which Version causes these issues acutally ?
V7 .. V8 ?

Posté Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 5:05 pm
??

Posté Tue 16 Jun 15 @ 3:27 am
virtual dj 3.1 console hercules does not work better in windos 8.1 prohibits transmitting music,

someone please help lenovo laptop ply B 50

THANKS

Posté Tue 16 Jun 15 @ 3:48 am
It would have been much better to open up a new thread rather than adding to this one who doesn't have any relations to your problem.

That being said, VDJ 3.1 is REALLY old and it is quite likely that it will not work properly under Windows 8.1. You are in need of an upgrade my friend.

Posté Tue 16 Jun 15 @ 7:10 am
can anybody help me ok my i have virtual dj 7 but dont have the key code i lost it when my laptop broke i had a mac but now i have windows what can i do to get my virtual dj 7 to work again but didnt have laptop for a whilei know im out dated

Posté Tue 14 Jun 16 @ 7:30 pm
If it was a LE version you need to contact the manufacturer of your console with the unit serial number and they may be able to give you the VDJ key code from that.

If it was a PRO version you need to contact Atomix support and give them the email address you purchased the licence against.

Posté Tue 14 Jun 16 @ 7:34 pm
91%