Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Setting up new VMS2, Virtual DJ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Just acquired a VMS2 deck along with Virtual DJ LE Pro. I am running Windows 8 with onboard audio on the laptop. Also there is only two channels on the deck which I know is part of the first issue.The problems I am having are:
1. When both decks are playing, they both play when the crossfader is to the left, and when I slide it to the right the sound goes out on both. Even when changing to single output, the same problem exists.
2. I want to know how to set one deck up to play through the speakers and the other deck to play through the head phones and then be able to switch them back and forth. As in preview the song on one deck as one is playing on the other then slide over and have the other that was being previewed played through the speakers and vice versa if that makes sense.

Posté Wed 26 Mar 14 @ 9:47 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Your VMS2 came with VirtualDJ LE version. There is no LE Pro.

The American Audio VMS2 has an analogue mixer (which also sends MIDI), but the way the USB Audio Routing works, it requires the Speakers to be connected to the Master Output of the unit.
If you need to listen though speakers that are connected to your computer or the built-in speakers of your laptop, you will need to route the Master Output of the VMS2 to the Line Input of your computer using a proper cable.
Headphones need to be connected on the Headphones socket of the VMS2 as well.

If the LE version offers a Sound Setup (not all do), then it should be ..
Inputs : None
Outputs : External Mixer
Sound Card : ASIO and nect to that choose the ADJ ASIO (or choose the VMS icon if available)

Make sure the ASIO drivers are installed and the VMS2 is not the default Sound Card of your computer

Posté Thu 27 Mar 14 @ 4:17 am
DJCalJHome userMember since 2014
Once my VMS2 is connected and recognized I cannot get sound from my Main.

Posté Tue 20 May 14 @ 6:43 pm

Posté Wed 21 May 14 @ 6:53 am
What Groovin' - this thread is only 2 months old?

Has he posted somewhere else too?

EXPERIENCED

Edit: just found the other post too!! No worries

Posté Wed 21 May 14 @ 10:12 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)