Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Sujet My Library - The essential database tool - Page: 8

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

You sir, need a Nobel prize.

Posté Wed 28 Jan 15 @ 9:37 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
There is an error in the genre filter "Trance".
Don't know the exact script at the moment, but the action contains something like "... or genre contains pop".

Posté Wed 18 Feb 15 @ 3:30 am
exists =1 and trance contains trance or filepath contains rock or title contains trance

Should be this I guess -> exists =1 and genre contains trance or filepath contains trance or title contains trance

BTW I would always expect trance to contain trance :-)

Posté Wed 18 Feb 15 @ 9:56 am
Yes that's what i meant, thank you :)

Posté Wed 18 Feb 15 @ 10:01 am
I just got it... Works great.
Question... why VDJ Tag Editor doesn't modify ID3TAG in Windows Explorer???
Thx

Posté Sun 15 Mar 15 @ 9:52 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
V8 works with (I believe) the 2.3 format

Posté Mon 16 Mar 15 @ 3:13 pm
Perhaps this may help everyone out there a little bit more. The location where these files need to go is in the (%USERPROFILE%) location on Windows machines (Documents and Settings, My Documents, or Documents depending on what version of Windows you are running), and the User Documents folder (Of the user that installed Virtual DJ, not its install location) on OS X machines. So generally speaking, that will translate to:

Windows:

C:\Documents\

OS X /Users/username/Documents/VirtualDJ/Folders/

I took a screenshot on my OS X machine, hopefully that lessens some of the confusion people have. Also it would be nice to update the install instructions so that it reflects the correct technical documentation and nomenclature of the different operating systems being used by Virtual DJ users. :)

Posté Fri 27 Mar 15 @ 3:00 am
carneriHome userMember since 2014
Great job, it's nice. Just a question? Can I make changes in GENRE?, I'm in Puerto Rico & we use latin music like salsa, bachata, merengue, etc

Posté Fri 27 Mar 15 @ 12:48 pm
Of course. You can fully customize the filter folders to your needs.

Posté Fri 27 Mar 15 @ 2:50 pm
Great Job ~~!!!

Posté Thu 23 Apr 15 @ 8:25 am
RUNE N°1 :-)

Posté Fri 24 Apr 15 @ 7:49 pm
SoundsDJPRO SubscriberMember since 2015
Thanks Man! That's amazing. Appreciate the Share.

Posté Mon 04 May 15 @ 8:40 am
Great work ..thanks alot

Posté Thu 28 May 15 @ 5:35 pm
Absolutely killer work.. mad props!

Posté Sat 30 May 15 @ 6:23 am
Thank you :)

Posté Sat 30 May 15 @ 3:12 pm
I will definitely give it a try, I just got the Numark NV and it will help I think tremendously with sorting out music.

Posté Wed 17 Jun 15 @ 9:35 pm
thank you so much they need to add this to the next update

Posté Wed 01 Jul 15 @ 1:29 am
hi, this looks great, iv downloaded & dropped into my VDJ file but it does not show up in my VDJ8, I looked in the VDJ file and I can see it there, what am I doing wrong

Posté Tue 28 Jul 15 @ 3:50 am
You have to extract the zip file and place the content of the zip file into the "folders" folder of your VDJ folder.

Posté Tue 28 Jul 15 @ 9:40 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Something appears to be wrong with the live lists, I have a 92 bpm track on deck and the bpm compatibility live list is giving me my entire db
similar with compatible,

Is it just me?

Posté Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 6:20 am
77%