Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet infinty purchase question

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

RCdudeHome userMember since 2007
hey guys, quick question
i bought a hercules mk2 about like 4 or 5 years ago (still use it)
i wanna upgrade and buy vdj 8 pro but im reading that infinity is only for vdj 7 users

i have a serial code which i had when i got the hercules... yes it is the home version.. but im still not entitled to infinity because i dont have vdj 7?

im looking to buy vdj pro 8 with unlimited controllers option

i dont mind

Posté Wed 09 Jul 14 @ 8:57 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If you have kept the serial (keycode) of the Limited Edition that came with your Hercules, use it to upgrade to Pro Infinity at a discount (Limited Time offer though, so better hurry) ... http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html (enter the keycode/serial to the Special Upgrade box)

Once a Pro Infinity license is purchased, you will be able to download and use BOTH version 7 and 8.

Posté Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 12:00 am
mmdjsauPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I have a similar issue. I am a VDJ7 pro user on Win7 with a license key. I upgraded to the $299 pro infinity which shows in myaccount as having. I am only now just starting to play with it before I try it live. However something is missing. I login ok but when using an RMX2 controller and I select the licenses tab in config I see virtualDJPro infinity but I dont have a keycode to enter as I only have my VDJ7 serial number which it recognises as applying to VDJ 7 only. When I use the rmx2 it freezes after 10 mins or so with a message about upgrading. Could you please tell me what could be wrong or how I get my keycode to unlock all the controllers.

Posté Thu 27 Nov 14 @ 12:28 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Version 8 is not requiring any serials. The "Enter Keycode" button in the LICENSES tab is there, only for the LE versions (that still need a serial)
all you have to do is to login with your Pro virtualdj.com account credentials. If you do so, the LICENSES tab should show you logged in and in the LIcenses box you should be able to see "VirtualDJ PRO Infinity"

Post a screenshot of your LICENSES tab here, in case you still have an issue.

Posté Thu 27 Nov 14 @ 3:42 am
dynamicdjsau wrote :
I am a VDJ7 pro user on Win7 with a license key. I upgraded to the $299 pro infinity

I do hope you didn't pay $299 for VDJ 8 if you already have a VDJ 7 Full Pro license. It's a free upgrade!

Posté Thu 27 Nov 14 @ 5:35 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)