Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Sujet Song randomly slows down then slowly speeds up

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

In the newest build it has never happened before but at random times the song will slow down like the brake start was applied then slowly speed back up. Nothing is changing on the screen. It is just in this newest build. CPU is still good so that is not the issue. I am using an ns7. It is build 1878.711

Posté Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 11:01 pm
Noticed this also 3 builds ago.... very annoying.

Posté Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 12:25 am
It has happened at least 10 times tonight during my set. Never noticed it before

Posté Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 12:28 am
Is it the key changing randomly?

Posté Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 11:43 am
ive been told this is happening on my system but as my mind is on the next 5 tracks ive not noticed this lag.. but several different people have spotted it..

Posté Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 3:41 pm
The OP is using motorised platters. What are you other guys using?

Posté Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 4:51 pm
Audiodj 2 with keyboard and mouse or mainly a touchscreen.

i can understand if there is lag in communications with a controller but im not using one.
i have video lag already an karaoke lyric lag too!

Posté Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 5:16 pm
NS7FX, latest build and I didn't notice the random slow down but I was only on it for 20-30 min. It was a fun 20 - 30 min though rocking to some new vids. "Mediocre" with Iggy Azalea.... dammit girl!

Posté Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 6:41 pm
It is not the key it sounds like the brake start is activated and then slowly gets back to the original speed. It is happening on both platters. I have used all versions of vdj8 and use it almost nightly. Just started happening last night

Posté Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 7:00 pm
For me it's the key, if one song is playing then you stop the platter by cliking on the scratch off button. After you click again on the scratch off button, it will make a start brake and the key will changing down or up. You will have to touch the metallic platter a little to come back to the original song's key.

Posté Tue 22 Jul 14 @ 9:54 pm
prasanfPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Yes I also have this problem. Also the same thing happens if I pause and play very quickly. I think the software is having a tough time coping with all the timestamps from moving platters. Hope this gets fixed.

Posté Sun 24 Aug 14 @ 5:23 am
prasanfPRO InfinityMember since 2011
The new build gives a solution to this! Go to options:controllers and look for motorwheel algorithm. It is set to DJdecks but you can change it to vdj7. Problems solved! Thanks VDJ for listening!

Posté Tue 26 Aug 14 @ 7:13 am
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and i have this problem! Can anyone help me .. i cant find motorwheel algorithm option, my version is vdj 8.2 b3343

Posté Tue 28 Aug 18 @ 2:39 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)