Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Bye Bye VJStreet

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Ohhhh I'm so mad. I've been using VJStreet for years. Within the last month they screwed up BAD.

One of the features that I loved was their tagging downloaded songs in red, and listened to songs in blue. It makes it very easy to manage the new music process.

A few weeks ago all my blue markers disappeared. The red ones were ok. That's about 3 years of tagging GONE!!!

I wrote to them and they said "Looks like it may be a database issue. I'm guessing you may have capped the limit so it reset your account to 0 preview color codes".

I asked them to fix it perhaps by rolling back to an archived database and restore my work. Nothing got fixed.

Yesterday I logged in and the group of tracks reciently reviewed have lost the blue markers AGAIN !!!

And no response from them yet. I'm bailing.

No way I'm doing business with them anymore. THEY HAVE PROBLEMS.

I'm curious if anybody here has had a similiar issue with them. And can anyone recommend a download site that is smiiliar to their offerings.

I love the mix of genres they provide and especially the instrumentals. I use MP4 videos. Any suggestion on where to go???

Thanks.

Jimmy

Posté Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 2:32 am
I use VJ Street quite a bit but when I listen to a song that I like, I add it to my wishlist and then download it at a later time. Or I download it right away if I have the credits.

Posté Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 7:24 am
That part of VJStreet is ok. My downloads are marked in RED. Those go way back. No problem there.

It's the BLUE markers that have disappeared. Anyone else have this problem?

I also use ProVideos4DJs.com. They have been excellent with no problems.

Don't think I'll go back to Promo Only. They never seem to have any instrumentals. And I don't like their making you choose a genre plan.

Posté Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 7:41 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
What's a Good Site for instrumentals, I'm looking for reggae in particular, but other genre's also?

Posté Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 8:28 am
Jimmy, I'm not sure, but the blue (listened too), may have a time limit. I still can see the blue from the last week or so, and the red from way back. It may also have something to do with my subscription. I let it expire sometimes for a week, because I have other sites, also. Actually, I don't care if I listened to a track two months ago, and didn't buy it. If I need it, I can listen to it again. Also, make sure that you are signed in, or the listened too, will not show up. VJ Street has the most instrumentals, out of all the services that I use. However, an instrumental video still has the artist singing in the video, which looks weird.

Posté Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 11:55 am
Cool, I'll look into this site, I'm still using v7, so I can clipbank over that with no problem..

Posté Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 1:00 pm
Yes AMAHM it is weird that the editors will put video of the artist singing to the instrumental.

I have e-mailed them about it. They say that's how they get them from their sources. Really stupid if you ask me.

How simple it would be to do it right. Scratching my head. JoeyKJ is right. Just Clipbank over them.

They told me I exceeded the allowed number in their database. But the first time it wiped out all my blue markers. That should have reset me to zero.

Then a few days later the blue markers of songs recently listened to were gone AGAIN. They have problems. And no contact from them after the second wipe-out.

I depend on those blue markers. I really don't want to waste my time listening to a track I had already listened to before. Now it's all screwed up.

I doubt they will fix me. So I search for another vendor. Thank heavens ProVideos4DJs works good. But they rarely have instrumentals.

Posté Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 1:22 pm
Can't figure out where you find instrumental tracks in this site, looked under "Genre" and don't see it there, did a search and only one track shows up, but not an instrumental? http://www.vjstreet.com/en

Posté Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 2:35 pm
This is a video site, you have to be signed in to see the instrumental, which are options of certain tracks. Jones TM has a instrumental section, but you have to be a subscriber to their HitDisc or PrimeCuts service.

Posté Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 4:44 pm
Okay Thanks, will try tomorrow..off to a gig I go...

Posté Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 5:36 pm
videotoolz20.com not too bad.

Posté Thu 31 Jul 14 @ 4:11 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)