Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Akai AMX and AFX for Serato DJ - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I got a AMX, but I really dont use the touch function on the EQs, sometimes I use the touch filter+looproll and never had issues, but it works fine in VDJ8, or SeratoDJ btw, no sound cuts.
its a great mixer, I have a lot of fun, low latency, it has a innofader which is great, the XFader its very light and cuts perfect. the channel faders are small and stiff, but after some lubing and (harder) use they get looser and they're fine, even to scratch using the volume faders, one hand, but two hands on the volume fader its very hard imo, because of the close filter knob, the eqs are also close to to each other.
I think I'll have trouble touching 2 knobs with same finger, when I have some free time I will test it better using the EQ touch while mixing with both softwares and give a feedback.

Posté Sat 07 Oct 17 @ 10:42 pm
hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
its a very cool combo but my amx output is REALLY load. and i have to keep my windows sound down about 60 perfect. sound quality is good. bad things are you cant use the headphone jack to listen to music unless in serato. which is a pain. i had to use my mobo soundcard.

Posté Mon 23 Oct 17 @ 9:13 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)