Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Wrong serial # for license purchased

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Please help, I purchased a VirtualDJ 8 PRO infinity license today and was given a VirtualDJ 7 Pro serial #.
I can not use the VirtualDJ 7 Pro serial # on VirtualDJ 8 Pro.
I dont want a VirtualDJ 7 Pro license / serial #, I want what I purchased, VirtualDJ 8 Pro Infinity.
How get I get this squared away? Thanks

Posté Sun 14 Sep 14 @ 5:27 pm
jakovskiPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
There is no serial for v8. Just download and install it. Then activate it by entering your username and password.

Posté Sun 14 Sep 14 @ 5:41 pm
jakovski wrote :
There is no serial for v8. Just download and install it. Then activate it by entering your username and password.

Thanks Jakovski, Before I posted my first initial message I downloaded VirtualDJ 8 Pro, logged in and tried using the serial # provided by VirtualDJ
and an error code appears "Cannot use VirtualDJ 7 Pro serial # on VirtualDJ 8 Pro" , so what am I doing wrong?
Do I need to uninstall Virtual DJ 8 Pro and install Virtual DJ 7 Pro? Thanks again.

Posté Sun 14 Sep 14 @ 6:44 pm
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Are you logging into the software? There's no place in V8 to enter in a serial number.

Posté Sun 14 Sep 14 @ 7:02 pm
the sn#: provide is for Version 7 (just in case you need to use the v7)

No sn#: for V8. Just need to login with your account to activate FULL version of V8.

That sn#: is just in case you have problems with the v8 and have an option to use V7.

Posté Sun 14 Sep 14 @ 8:49 pm
Thanks guys, come to find out that the serial # provided to me was already linked to my account
automatically once I purchased the license, downloaded Virtual DJ 8 Pro, and logged in.
I guess I was trying to log in after I was already logged in. I appreciate the help, Thanks again

Posté Sun 14 Sep 14 @ 9:04 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)