Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Virtual DJ 8 - Playlist sample on click

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

How do I make it stop playing a sample when I click something in the playlist. It's annoying the **** out of me.

Posté Mon 15 Sep 14 @ 4:13 pm
Restarting the program fix it. There has to be a better fix than that though. Restarting the program during a gig is not an option

Posté Mon 15 Sep 14 @ 5:47 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posté Mon 15 Sep 14 @ 9:09 pm
Where did you get that? I'm not sure what I'm looking for.

Posté Mon 15 Sep 14 @ 9:39 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
see the half covered grey dot directly above the ▶ click it.

Posté Mon 15 Sep 14 @ 10:00 pm
Samples shouldn't play if you select a track in the playlist.

??

@mogleyzw, can you describe what you're doing in more detail? Are you talking about the preview player?

Posté Tue 16 Sep 14 @ 5:15 am
I'm not sure how it happened (its not the first time its done it) but I use ctrl+left and ctrl+right to load up my decks. I think while trying to get that to work I must of done something else.

But what happens when its on is every track you highlight in the browser plays a sample in the headphones regardless of whether you use the arrow keys or mouse. I was trying to record last night and it just started randomly, most annoying think ever.

Posté Tue 16 Sep 14 @ 7:41 am
I think I figured it out. In the info tab next to the browser the there the prelisten controls if that on it looks like it will play a sample even if you change tracks.

Posté Tue 16 Sep 14 @ 7:43 am
Yes, that's the preview/prelisten player - not the sampler!

What you're hearing is the track you've got highlighted in the browser, not any of the samples.

Posté Tue 16 Sep 14 @ 8:50 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)