Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Recorded Sets and Playback

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi all, I've been recording some of my 5 - 6 hour sets at a club using VDJ 7 and now VDJ 8, everything is all well and good, all the songs have various bpms from 85 - 170bpm. When I load the recording - VDJ only shows one bpm which I suppose is the 'average' of the whole recording (I could be wrong), not an issue but is there a way for VdJ to show the bpm of each song as it plays the set or is just that the way it is?, again it's not an issue but more of a visual thing I'd like to see. btw the recordings aren't split if that makes a difference

Posté Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 1:52 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
That's the way it is, also with recordings at such a long length, I don't know how V8 works out the bpm, on normal length tracks it looks for the longest continual Bpm, if you split the recordings then maybe your readings could be a bit more accurate.

Posté Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 3:00 pm
I guess you could add cue points and name them with whatever the BPM is at that time...

Posté Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 3:04 pm
Thought it may have been a long shot, Thanks guys, I'll do another recording on Thursday but do a split recording and see if that makes a difference

Posté Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 3:24 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)