Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Demo CD's or Mixtapes

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

dj2bucsPRO InfinityMember since 2009
What's going on everyone I have a question it has been a while since I made A Demo CD (Mixtape) I go and Record my Mix but when I burn it to a CD it doesn't play it has been a while since I made one and I remember having to change something just can't quite remember what anybody guide me in the right direction I would appreciate it thanks

Posté Thu 18 Sep 14 @ 11:51 am
Neither I'd say. When wa the last time you played a cd? I know for myself it's been a few years heck even in my truck it's a thumb drive or my phone.

Print cards with your website on there and have some mixes they can stream or download.

Posté Thu 18 Sep 14 @ 12:11 pm
I like to put a Mix on a CD (Demo) and then drop it off to the club owner with my business card I don't have a web page. Thanks for trying to answer thou

Posté Thu 18 Sep 14 @ 7:23 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
What software are you using to burn? If you put this burnt CD into a laptop what file format does your O/S show? are you burning as CDA?

Handing over something that will play in any CD player is immediate but getting a mixcloud account and including the address on your card is selling yourself at the next level.

Posté Thu 18 Sep 14 @ 7:48 pm
If you do that then every time you add a new mix with newer songs then you would have to get new business cards every time But I usually just use the windows media player

Posté Thu 18 Sep 14 @ 8:06 pm
Don't link to specific mixes, link to your account and then I think your newest mix comes first, (I'm not totally familiar with mixcloud, but that would be fine with soundcloud)

As for WMP how about this pic, does that help?
http://pbrd.co/ZsME3f

Also you still have yet to answer what happens if you put a burnt CD into a laptop (file type??)

Posté Thu 18 Sep 14 @ 8:20 pm
it is something different I changed when I hit Record in VDJ but I am not by my computer where I can tell you what it says I just know there was something that one of the teamsters told me to do I wish I could find my old thread about it and find out what it says but I couldn't find it of course that's why I started a new thread hopefully I get the answer thanks again

Posté Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 7:08 am
You don't have a webpage? At least put a mix or two on a flash drive, branded flash drives if you can afford them. There some very good players that can be embedded on webpages to be able to play mix sets back to back if they visitor wants that choice.

Lots of people have USB ports or bluetooth in their cars, lots of others don't, I guess it depends.

Posté Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 9:47 pm
I was hoping I would get an answer by now but still haven't

Posté Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 11:45 am
Custom google search, adding any key words you can remember
site:virtualdj.com dj2bucs

Posté Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 1:04 pm
It was a DEV Team member that responded with an answer I don't understand why they cant reply again it really wasn't much more then a ten word sentence for the answer it was a really easy fix just had to rename the file or something

Posté Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 3:30 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)