Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet The money machine is against VDJ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Vdj 7 is good, 8 looks better. Yet all I see on the Internet are proclamations that Serato, and Traktor the only true professional tools for DJ's. I'm sick of the money grabbers looting the DJ's of our world by pushing them into open ended software deals, and overrated, massively expensive Pioneer rubbish. Yes Pioneer rubbish, at over £800 we bought a new DDJ-SX which had to be returned to its maker in less than 6 months. The failure of this piece of equipment cost me a venue.
DigitalDjTips looks like the mouthpiece of the moneymen. They recently ran 3 articles describing the first day's with the leading software. As long as people attacked VDJ, all was well, once I defended the brand the article on VDJ was relegated to a sub page, whilst Serato, and Traktor software junk were allowed to dominate.
Money talks.
Digitaldjtips is now just the voice of money.
Find unbiased websites to learn from, not those trying to separate you from your money.

Posté Thu 18 Sep 14 @ 3:46 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Meh whatever, those with the strongest views generally are the least informed. (Followed the Yes vote in the Scottish independence campaign? )
Don't let idiots on the internet bother you.

Bear in mind that your average "VDJ SUXXXX ELVEN !!11 XI Ox0B" poster is saying the same thing about Xbox Vs Playstation, OSX Vs Android or what ever they own against whatever they don't.
The more informed heads are usually "I prefer X but I also like this feature in Y"
All software has its pros and cons.

Posté Thu 18 Sep 14 @ 4:37 pm
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
True.
I saw a video on youtube where a competant dj was using an old version of Mixmeister. It is good software.
Whatever fullfills your needs is fine.
However the corporate world is ganging up against Vdj, and that is my point.

Posté Thu 18 Sep 14 @ 5:03 pm
Digital DJ tips stated VDJ8 had rock solid stability, literally hours after the first public beta was released. I switched off after that. Phil is in the back pocket of the people who sponsor the site so it's best ignored.

Posté Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 6:32 am
Yeah his hardware reviews are still good but when it comes to software that guy is gaggin on, well you know I'm trying to say, lmmfao!!

Posté Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 7:17 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Hardware reviews? Have you seen the piece on the iwatch, I know I come up with some stupid ideas but the whole thing is so half baked that it screams endorsement.

Posté Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 8:14 am
The iwatch is nothing new, there's been a company out called "Pebble" (I think that's their name) that has been making those types of watches for a few years now. You can buy them at Best Buy, lol!

Posté Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 8:55 am
People are not knocking VDJ8 in the media as usual it's the user base that hasn't even used it that go on to comment about it's so-called weaknesses.

The software is new, lots of changes, so lots of thing to be discovered and mastered.

Also it's usually demo'ed on hardware that people deem less professional because it's not Native or Pioneer which is ridiculous. The drum/touch pads on the RMX2 work great! The console was designed around it and it works well. No complaints just trying to to figure it all, there's so much here that I am not used to messing with.

I will continue to use my Hercules controllers, no reason to upgrade. They are affordable, solid and work great.

Posté Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 9:12 pm
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
+100000000000000000

Posté Sat 20 Sep 14 @ 10:28 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)