Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Free Video Samples For Sampler

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hey guys, don't know how or why but I have never seen any announcement that there was now a place set aside for users to upload and share their video clips for the sampler, I asked for a "library" for users years ago when clipbank was first released so I'm surprised there has not been more user awareness then there has been shown on the forums, never mind, I must have been missing the threads on them.

Anyways, I'm glad there is now a section dedicated to download and upload if you want share your custom video samples, I'll keep "Visual Shed" open to VDJ users for the time being, I put the first clip up nearly a 24 hours ago but still waiting for it to be authorized for downloading from the sampler section, if anyone needs it any sooner for there shows just let me know and I'll put up a direct download link for you.

This is one of three H2 shows a "Happy Halloween Message and H3 is just the clean image of the video I made so you can add your own message to it if you need something different for your own particular venue.

Once again if you need the clips sooner give me a shout and I'll give you a direct link to my files.

EDIT, just seen the quality from YT and it's terrible, all the vids are HD WMV so are ideal for VDJ use.

Posté Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 3:42 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Thanks Tayla. Your video samples are welcomed, but please use the Plugins Forum next time.

Posté Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 4:29 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Be sure to CC your work. or maybe a small watermark on the vid, content creators deserve credit.

Posté Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 5:53 pm
Thing is, no one wants to see the name of a company or anything else on their screens, so a bit of a pointless exercise I have found when wanting to give the guys a free video drop. But I understand where your coming from, cheers.

I normally put the Visual Shed banner over a vid but as it is for the guys directly off the site here, I didn't bother.

This clip is still waiting to be cleared for download in the sample section, so you just have to be patient guys.

Posté Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 4:23 am
Paul,
Are you putting these clips in the "Shed" ?

Posté Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 1:10 pm
can I use the 19$ monthly for a one time use???

Posté Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 2:19 pm
why cant I play more then 10 min? when I brought a installment disc? is there ways around this issue

Posté Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 2:20 pm
Backflipboy wrote :
Paul,
Are you putting these clips in the "Shed" ?

need help... why cant I play more than 10 mins

Posté Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 2:21 pm
You are posting in the wrong place ............ Try starting your own thread.

Posté Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 2:33 pm
Hey mate, I was hoping that I could finally close Visual Shed down to be honest (I only built it because there was no video download section on this site), unfortunately for whatever reason the first video I have put up is still awaiting to be approved. I have a boat load of custom visuals I think would be of use to users, but at the current rate of approval due to the teams work load I suppose it isn't gonna happen soon.

I'll start putting videos and download links back on the site for you guys tomorrow, starting with the Halloween stuff I have ready.

Posté Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 7:37 pm

Posté Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 8:23 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Tayla

1. Your Plugin is blocked atm. We need vdjsample files not wmv or similar. Please update.

2. Please open a new thread in the Plugins Forum.

Thank you

Posté Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 10:34 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)