Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Folder Filter help

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Guys, Ive honestly tried to figure this out on my own and I dont think it's possible. But before I give up, lemme ask:
Is there a VDJ filter to show me the tracks ive played the most in the past 30 days?

Thanks for your time.

Posté Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 9:56 pm
djmistercee wrote :
Guys, Ive honestly tried to figure this out on my own and I dont think it's possible. But before I give up, lemme ask:
Is there a VDJ filter to show me the tracks ive played the most in the past 30 days?

Thanks for your time.

Have you looked in the playlist folder?

Posté Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 10:43 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
top 100 nbplay and days since lastplay < 31

Posté Tue 23 Sep 14 @ 3:37 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
you can also dl the "my libary " plugin.
There you will find more examples and ideas what else can be done with these filters
pretty good plugin ;-)

greetz
rob

Posté Tue 23 Sep 14 @ 9:10 am
"my library" is a fantastic plugin, and you can delete or customize bits of it as you see fit.

Posté Tue 23 Sep 14 @ 3:33 pm
PachN wrote :

I appreciate all the help guys. But this filter shows top 100 songs played "of all time" that I have played within the past 31 days. I am trying to find the Top 100 songs played within the past 31 days only considering play count of the past 31 days, not of all time. Thx

Posté Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 3:18 pm
days since lastplay<31 songs played last month

This will get you half way there, I'm in bed right now but I'll figure it out tomorrow and post the complete code.....

Posté Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 9:53 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
djmistercee wrote :
PachN wrote :

I appreciate all the help guys. But this filter shows top 100 songs played "of all time" that I have played within the past 31 days. I am trying to find the Top 100 songs played within the past 31 days only considering play count of the past 31 days, not of all time. Thx

I think that is not possible, because there is no field to store playcount depending on specific days or time spans.
But anyone is free to proof me wrong. Thinking about it, that filter does make sense. Would use it myself :)

Posté Thu 25 Sep 14 @ 4:41 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
But would involve quiet a bit of data to store it, unless of course instead of the using database.xml it used the history and got a playcount from inside a date range

Posté Thu 25 Sep 14 @ 5:58 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)