Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Pioneer DDJ-SX2 MAPPER!!! - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

When will there be a Pioneer DDJ-SX2 Mapper???

Posté Tue 23 Sep 14 @ 7:28 am

Posté Tue 23 Sep 14 @ 7:32 am
J-runePRO InfinityMember since 2015
Still, there is no SKIN for the Pioneer DDJ-SX2,
I got the mapper but not everything works with the SKIN of SX1! I'm not the only one, when is it going to be released???

Posté Thu 12 Mar 15 @ 5:45 am
hi thea how do I get the mapping for virtual dj 8 pls

Posté Wed 15 Apr 15 @ 4:30 am
ddj sx 2 mapping for virtual dj

Posté Thu 16 Apr 15 @ 2:05 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
no mapping required, it's built in.

Posté Thu 16 Apr 15 @ 2:19 am
yes it's native to VDJ8 and works great. I'd like to see a mapper for vdj7 though. for those times i need to use it

Posté Mon 20 Apr 15 @ 11:04 am
i gor vdj 8 and i hooked it up with ddj sx2 but nothing happens evntho i can see the sound card of ddj sx2. any help with screen shot showing the configuration?
thanks

Posté Fri 24 Apr 15 @ 6:58 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Please make sure that you have the latest drivers for the SX installed.
Home Free Version will support your controller only 10 min after each launch of VirtualDJ

Posté Fri 24 Apr 15 @ 8:59 am
Hi guys!

Is there a way to use SX2 as an external mixer using VDJ8 as a player without the internal mixer

With th DNMC6000 it's very easy, but I don't find any solution for the piopio

Furthermore, I get pb with the internal mixer:I can't apply Hi, MID & Low in the headphones

Posté Fri 01 May 15 @ 4:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
To get EQ on Headphones, goto Settings (Config)-->OPTIONS and change the setting EqInHeadphones to Yes (if not set already)

Posté Fri 01 May 15 @ 5:48 pm
Also, it's not possible to use SX2 as an external mixer without using a second soundcard.
That's a limitation of the hardware of SX2.
It was the same case on original SX as well.
The sound of the built-in soundcard is routed directly on master and headphones output of the unit.

Posté Sat 02 May 15 @ 11:29 am
I need assistance in downloading mappers for Pioneer DDJ SX2

Posté Fri 10 Jul 15 @ 4:20 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Just register you VirtualDJ Infinity (or controller, or subscription) copy download it form the download center.
But I think, a built-in mapper should be available too.

Posté Fri 10 Jul 15 @ 4:22 am
migue30Home userMember since 2011
hello i am looking for the mapper in the pioneer ddjsx2
if anyone have it that
will be a great help please
email me on
--- removed --
thanks

Moderator : Posting contact information is not permitted by No-Licensed Users as per our Forum rules

Posté Sun 10 Jul 16 @ 1:32 am
need help pls!!!

i havd a pioneer ddj sx2.... it is nit showing up as a sound card...how do i solve this?

Posté Mon 03 Apr 17 @ 9:39 am

Posté Mon 03 Apr 17 @ 10:06 am
1aaliyah wrote :
it is nit showing up as a sound card

Even if it did, you won't be able to use it with VDJ 7. New controllers are only added to VDJ 8.

VDJ 7 is dead.

Posté Mon 03 Apr 17 @ 4:47 pm
Hello . I need the mapper for vdj 7 with ddj sx2. Vdj 8 is crap with all those limiters

Posté Tue 18 Apr 17 @ 8:10 pm
There isn't a mapper for VDJ 7. If you really want to use the SX2 with VDJ 7, you'll have to create your own definition and mapping files.

The limiter(s) in VDJ 8 only become a problem if you push your levels too much. They exist to protect your equipment from overload. Don't run in the red and you won't have any issues.

Posté Tue 18 Apr 17 @ 8:22 pm
69%