Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet VIDEO DISPLAY ISSUE

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

jax12PRO InfinityMember since 2011
I AM RUNNING 2 X GT 610 DISPLAY CARDS. MONITOR 1 IS VDJ. MONITOR 2 IS USED FOR PANGOLIN LASER, 3 FOR DMX AND 4 IS A PROJECTOR.
EVERY TIME IPLAY A VIDEO FILE THE VIDEO POPS UP ON MONITOR 2. I CANNOT DRAG IT ELSEWHERE AS IT IS FULL SCREEN AND NO MAXIMISE OR RESIZE BUTTONS ON TOP RIGHT OF SCREEN AS PER NORMAL WINDOWS. IS THERE A SETUP FUNCTION WHERE I CAN TELL THE SOFTWARE WHICH MONITOR TO USE?

Posté Sat 11 Oct 14 @ 3:06 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
For version 7, i dont think that its possible. Most likely, VirtualDJ will open Video to the first card it will find.

For version 8, you can double-click inside the Master Video Output, which will put the Video Output into a smaller, resizable, movable window, move the window to the screen/monitor you wish and double-click again. Not sure if it will open at the correct monitor next time though.
As far as i can tell, it could memorize the video card and the Output, but if the cards have the same name..hmm, maybe not.
You could also right-click inside the Master VIdeo Output in the skin (VIDEO panel) and choose the DISPLAY number.

Posté Sat 11 Oct 14 @ 5:27 pm
When I go to select my TV output it only shows Window. Is this because my laptop isn't connected to the TV's yet or should it always show the various options for output?

Posté Sat 25 Oct 14 @ 7:42 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
If there is no other display then the only option available will be Window.

Posté Sun 26 Oct 14 @ 10:38 am
Sorry, but I am looking for an answer in all the forums about video and I hope you can help me.
I just bought a new MacBook Pro and I can find how to set the video output to a TV screen in FULL mode? Before in VDJ 7.4 and using Windows I knew the set but now with VDJ 8 i dont know, also cuz I not familiar with Mac too may be.
Any help will be appreciate, thanks in advance.

Posté Wed 05 Nov 14 @ 10:23 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012

Posté Thu 06 Nov 14 @ 1:38 am
I Mixing video in virtual dj 8
the quality of video is good as i wish
but the output video framerate is 2 or 3 frame per second
so the video mixing not good.

help me how to fix.

Posté Thu 06 Nov 14 @ 2:47 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
what are your hardware specs especially focused on your video card ?

Posté Thu 06 Nov 14 @ 3:31 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)