Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Compatible Songs Filter Folder (Including 50% bpm)

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

c18ccPRO InfinityMember since 2014
I am currently using this filter for Compatible Songs:

bpmdiff<=5 and keydiff=0

Is it possible to include tracks that are are half and/or double-time? For instance I am playing a song at 140bpm, and I would like to see compatible songs within a 5 bpm range; 135-145 AND 65-75

Thanks for your help!

Posté Fri 17 Oct 14 @ 4:02 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
No, its not possible i am afraid.
And it wouldnt make sense to me to have such results. Meaning that if a track is indeed 70 BPM, i definitely dont want it to come up when i play a 140 BPM track, and in case this particular track (or tracks) is incorrectly calculated and the correct BPM valie is 140 instead of 70, then i should manually change that (from BPM Editor)

Posté Fri 17 Oct 14 @ 5:00 pm
on many occasions i have mixed a 140 bpm with 70 bpm track to get tempo changes not an uncommon thing i would think at lest i know others that do it as well.
i can understand why someone would want that especially if they are mixing dubstep or dnb

Posté Fri 17 Oct 14 @ 5:43 pm
EskoladeControlleristMember since 2014
Sorry for the bump, but this would be a really handy addition to the "compatible songs" filter!

Has anyone figured out how to do it?

Posté Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 1:20 pm
Eskolade wrote :
Sorry for the bump, but this would be a really handy addition to the "compatible songs" filter!

Has anyone figured out how to do it?

Hey Eskolade-

I managed to half-assedly get around this by making a separate smart playlist using the following data:

keydiff=0 and bpm<80 or bpm>130

Meaning- if I am playing a 140bpm Am track, the smart playlist will show me:

1) All of the songs in my library in the same key below 80bpm (e.g. an easy to mix 70bpm track)
2) All of the songs in my library in the same key above 130bpm

I found this bpm range to be the most usable for the music I typically play, but you could alter to your preferences. I don't use this playlist often, but it is a very nice fallback. Would be wonderful if the developers added the actual 50% +/- of the existing compatible songs folder to a future update!

Posté Thu 25 Aug 16 @ 8:41 pm
Also, I should note that the playlist will also show the opposite- if you are playing a 70bpm track, you will see all of the compatible tracks above 130bpm (e.g. an easy to mix 140bm track).

Posté Thu 25 Aug 16 @ 8:43 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
[Shameless plug]

You should checkout the accord pads page (available from v8 addon downloads)

The next update (soon) will include 50%/200% bpm searches.

Posté Thu 25 Aug 16 @ 9:55 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)